LAI Product Reviews , 1,771 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年12月6日

The best one. The costumer service was perfect, someone answered me in a few seconds and helped with what i needed. Really nice!

Le Queen Care
巴西
2023年12月26日

Thank you for helping me, Parker. This app is also a review app with excellent price and quality

Hankeen
使用應用程式 4個月
2023年12月13日

Great app and amazing customer service. Highly recommend.

Decorfaure
澳洲
使用應用程式 3年多
2023年12月15日

There are so many apps to choose from and I can't tell you how many I have installed and uninstalled trying to find the right ones. So what a breath of fresh air this review app is. It has transformed my store having all of my reviews from my old site on here and was such a simple process to download a file and upload a file and they were all there. So happy with the app and a massive thank you to Maya for all of her support. I don't think she sleeps :) Highly recommend this, it's just perfect for displaying reviews.

Life Mastery Blueprints
澳洲
使用應用程式 2天
2023年12月24日

I got the best support from LAI product review. They replied to me on the live chat even though it's holiday. Super helpful! Definitely recommend to anyone who needs reviews on their website.

Nailboratory
香港特別行政區
使用應用程式 4天
2023年11月16日

Hello,

I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude for the exceptional service I've received, particularly highlighting the efforts of Emily and the development team - Harry, Huan, and Hien. Their dedication and professionalism have played a pivotal role in enhancing my experience with your services on the Shopify App Store. Their ability to provide user-friendly and effective solutions promptly has greatly impressed me. This level of quality service and support instills a strong sense of trust as a customer. A big thank you to Emily, Harry, Huan, and Hien for their excellent work and unwavering support. Keep up the fantastic job!

PractacticalSelections
2024年1月29日

Very nice and powerful app. The customer service and prompt and helpful too.

Asyllum
美國
使用應用程式 1年多
2023年12月11日

The response is very timely, and you can also modify custom styles. I highly recommend this app

Melodieux
中國
使用應用程式 3個月
2023年11月30日

best reviews app really i cant find any app like this good quality good service very good price

Fido Favess
2023年12月2日

Very good customer service. They were able to make custom changes to my store. Thank you very much!

SkylarkPets