Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
17 de fevereiro de 2014

I used this App to translate my website into Spanish language. I expected a lot of hard work especially because I don´t have any experience with coding. To my surprise, with this App, I just needed to translate and refresh. That´s all! It´s a great App, easy to use, and of course, efficient. The customer support is excellent, I spoke with Johannes, whom answered my mails quickly and gave me the right answers/solutions. I´ll definitively recommend Langify.

Life In Detail
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
19 de abril de 2014

A great app and very easy to use!
During my translating process i came across some small problems (most likely because of my little experience) and Johannes helped me very quickly and very well. After some emails the problems are solved and my website is ready to go online!
I would highly recommend this app because it is easy to use and the service is great

SURFSET Fitness Europe
Países Baixos
6 de junho de 2014

Great app and great support!
I had first tried another Shopify app, and trust me, this one is truly user friendly (even for a newbie). I strongly suggest you give it a try.

Artisanat des Sens
Canadá
29 de março de 2014

Very happy with this app! I easily translated my shop and had a question on styling the language selector that the developer was fast and very helpful in answering. Would give 10 stars if I could... this is the best app with the best support that I have tested.

Chroma
Espanha
6 de maio de 2014

We had tried other Apps in the past to try and solve our problem, but we found them complicated, time consuming and had little or no customer support.

Langify was the exact opposite. Easy to set up, quick and easy to use and most importantly, someone to answer our emails when we were having problems.

No need to think twice about this app!!

Thanks Johannes.

Edwin Europe
Reino Unido
3 de setembro de 2023

App works really good, fully customizable and whenever we had questions the customer service was always there to help.

Strongly recommend!

Passion Detailing
Canadá
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
12 de maio de 2014

Relatively easy to use, and for any questions you do have Johannes is on hand to offer excellent customer support. By far the best language option available on Shopify.

Nifty
Reino Unido
1 de abril de 2014

Love the simplicity of this app and you will be able to use it intuitively without knowing all those complicated codings! It translates everything I need and my site is now up and running!

Highly recommend for anyone who need to have different languages for different market in the world.

BabySuperstore.net
Austrália
25 de agosto de 2023

Many thanks to Tony and the entire Langify support team.
Always available and ready to invest much more than a simple support dedicated to an application, their advice and solution proposals are really very valuable.
I've been using Langify for several years now, and I really appreciate all the new features of this application.
I wholeheartedly recommend it. 5 stars!

LIGHTMOTIF PRO SHOP
Suíça
Over 7 years usando a aplicação
14 de abril de 2014

Great App! Better support! 11/10. I strongly recommend you to use this App to translate your shop. We just launched Storkbay and as you can see, it works perfectly. All our technical questions were solved very quickly during the translation process. I am very satisfied.

Storkbay