Arvostelut (30)

• 20 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 7 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 30 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
10. marraskuu 2017

A cool idea, but you can only have one task running at a time. I'm guessing it's only meant to be used for single short term events such as flash sales or product launches, So, if you have a lot of moving parts, this app will take care of one of those parts. It's useful, but I guess I was expecting more.

Soleil Blue
23 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
9. marraskuu 2018

Really good experience using the app on our store. Only thing I would like to see is a clearer User Interface when scheduling a time when events start and end. Its just a couple of times when an intern has scheduled 12:01PM incorrectly, thinking it was 12:01AM. Maybe a black-out or fade over feature when the scheduling during the night would help this for other users.

Snakehive
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 29. tammikuu 2020

Only compatible with shopify plus, but they do not add disclaimers on this.
Wasted time installing even though its a feature that should be built in.

habitatgv

Komete XR
Ranska
2 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
28. toukokuu 2018

You can only host one sale at a time! You can't schedule two sales to start and end at different times. This would only be useful for a site-wide sale, not for managing different discounts and sale periods as I was hoping to do. Very disappointing and limiting.

Strolleria
27 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
4. huhtikuu 2023

So far not a single button has worked. Looks like it is completely broken. I don't have a single positive thing to say, but they require more characters to submit this review.

Spicewalla
12 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
11. elokuu 2023

How can shopify be missing so many basic things? The Shopify App store should have filters for users to find apps easier. Example: LaunchPad... nowhere does it say it's only compatible with Shopify Plus plan or higher... It lets me install it and then says it's not compatible... Why?

Cart Health
Minuutti sovelluksen käyttöä
25. lokakuu 2018

Awesome for setting temporary site switching - We change our theme for each season, but also for flash sales. Launchpad allows us to map this out for the full year.

Spicy Maple Syrup
Kanada
5. joulukuu 2018

I use Launchpad to set up my store wide and collection discounts. It's helped our business to automate our store sales and not have to wait until 11:59pm at night to switch themes or discount products.

Vodrich