LDT: Gift Wrap, Custom Option , 66件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年3月20日

Excellent app, using the free version with Studio theme. Love being able to customize it so much - custom CSS makes all the difference when you really need to tweak style to match your colour scheme. All I actually needed was a link in the cart so customers could to select an unpriced gift receipt and add a message in a popup, and this works just fine for that. I'm not using the gift wrap option, but customization for that looks pretty good too. In fact all of the customization features in the free version are fantastic. Also, I had a question for support and they replied within a few hours, so quick & friendly service as well.

Art of Adornment
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年5月19日

It's a great app with many customization options and helpful customer support. We use a basic checkbox, which fits great with the store design and is easy to use for our customers.

Daniella Lehavi USA
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年4月11日

Best gift-wrap option out there. Can create super customizable widgets. The best thing about it is it's the only app that allows you to customize gift wrap options by VARIANT. The support team are also really helpful and fast! Try this!!

Plntd
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年3月25日

I recommend it. It's easy to use, simple, does the work, and looks good in our store. Thanks to Cade from customer service, who helped me adjust the gift options to my theme.

Daniella Lehavi
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年5月8日

fantastic app and the free plan allows you to do awesome stuff!

amoyteas
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2024年5月15日

This is a new app I've installed and I love it. The support is really great and the functionality is good too. It integrates onto most of the themes easily and the price is great too, would definitely recommend.

Poppy Rose
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:9日
2024年5月21日

i have been using this app for around 2 weeks, the customer service has been very good. i have had all my questions answered so far. the interface of the app is pretty user friendly. so far so good, price point is also reasonable.

Giftful Box
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:12日
2024年1月16日

So far, it's a 5 Star app. No extra cost, no coding needed and when I had a design issue, their customer service made the coding fix for me. It's perfect for my needs.

Chip'n Dipped Chocolatier
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年1月8日

This is the single most important feature we added to our store about a month ago. We have seen an increase in how people now pick the gifting option. Went from barely noticeable to best seller.

It is also easy to set up

Shoepify
ナイジェリア
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年5月10日

Just started using the app. Eveyrthing is great for now. Does the job and easy to use.

Beyt&Co