Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
20 de março de 2024

Excellent app, using the free version with Studio theme. Love being able to customize it so much - custom CSS makes all the difference when you really need to tweak style to match your colour scheme. All I actually needed was a link in the cart so customers could to select an unpriced gift receipt and add a message in a popup, and this works just fine for that. I'm not using the gift wrap option, but customization for that looks pretty good too. In fact all of the customization features in the free version are fantastic. Also, I had a question for support and they replied within a few hours, so quick & friendly service as well.

Art of Adornment
Canadá
6 months usando a aplicação
19 de maio de 2024

It's a great app with many customization options and helpful customer support. We use a basic checkbox, which fits great with the store design and is easy to use for our customers.

Daniella Lehavi USA
Israel
6 months usando a aplicação
11 de abril de 2024

Best gift-wrap option out there. Can create super customizable widgets. The best thing about it is it's the only app that allows you to customize gift wrap options by VARIANT. The support team are also really helpful and fast! Try this!!

Plntd
Emirados Árabes Unidos
2 months usando a aplicação
25 de março de 2024

I recommend it. It's easy to use, simple, does the work, and looks good in our store. Thanks to Cade from customer service, who helped me adjust the gift options to my theme.

Daniella Lehavi
Israel
4 months usando a aplicação
8 de maio de 2024

fantastic app and the free plan allows you to do awesome stuff!

amoyteas
Hong Kong, RAE da China
5 months usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2024

This is a new app I've installed and I love it. The support is really great and the functionality is good too. It integrates onto most of the themes easily and the price is great too, would definitely recommend.

Poppy Rose
Austrália
9 days usando a aplicação
21 de maio de 2024

i have been using this app for around 2 weeks, the customer service has been very good. i have had all my questions answered so far. the interface of the app is pretty user friendly. so far so good, price point is also reasonable.

Giftful Box
Reino Unido
12 days usando a aplicação
16 de janeiro de 2024

So far, it's a 5 Star app. No extra cost, no coding needed and when I had a design issue, their customer service made the coding fix for me. It's perfect for my needs.

Chip'n Dipped Chocolatier
Estados Unidos
3 months usando a aplicação
8 de janeiro de 2024

This is the single most important feature we added to our store about a month ago. We have seen an increase in how people now pick the gifting option. Went from barely noticeable to best seller.

It is also easy to set up

Shoepify
Nigéria
About 1 month usando a aplicação
10 de maio de 2024

Just started using the app. Eveyrthing is great for now. Does the job and easy to use.

Beyt&Co