Easily make price edits in bulk with surgical precision and automatically keep a record of every price edit you've ever made.
Automate your pricing by scheduling edits to go live in the future, creating pricing sequences, or dynamically repricing with A.I.
See clearly which price is most profitable with our real time results dashboard. You can revert any price edit with a single click.
Su Best Bulk Price Editor
Leaflet helps you manage your prices to maximize your profitability. “Pricing is not easy but can have a big impact when you get it right.”
- We help you change your prices in ways that Shopify alone cannot do
- We help you see and track the financial impact of your prices changes over time
- We analyze your data to help you decide what to do next
How it works
- WAYS TO SELECT - A) By product name, or B) by product tag, or C) your entire catalog
- WAYS TO PRICE - A) Enter a specific price or percentage change, or B) enter a sequence of prices that will be tested in order, or C) tell the AI repricer to find the best price within a range
- WAYS TO SCHEDULE - A) Launch your changes instantly, or B) set the duration for each price in a sequence, or C) set the update frequency for the repricer.
What makes Leaflet different from other apps?
- Other bulk price editors change your prices and then leave you hanging, not quantifying the impact the price change had on your store. Leaflet keeps a complete record of every price change you’ve ever made.
- You can control what percent of your traffic sees each price
- You won't need to worry about customers seeing multiple prices or compatibility with themes or product feeds.
- Other price testing apps only let you test one product at a time, but Leaflet lets you test products in bulk.
- Other dynamic repricers rely solely on competitor pricing and don’t leverage the power of AI. Leaflet's patent pending AI analyzes a mix of data points (customer behavior, product data, your costs and sales history) because we believe your ability to stay competitive depends upon adapting to your customers willingness to buy. We analyze all available data to recommend the best price to maximize your profit.
- The AI will give you recommendations for new prices you should test.
- You control the AI by specifying a “comfort zone” (upper and lower boundaries as a percentage of your baseline prices) and a “floor” (minimum gross margin percentage) for the AI to work within
- Prices update in minutes, no noticeable impact on your website's load speed, no duplicate URL’s required
See the impact
- Leaflet identifies the winning price according to conversion rate and average revenue per 100 visitors (as well as 5 other KPIs) and presents simple, easy to read conclusions.
- Leaflet tells you how long each test needs to run to be statistically significant.
- Prices changes are collated so you so you can see them over time.
We are here for you with hands on support. You get a dedicated analyst at your disposal to strategize and review results. Merchants have seen profitability jumps as high as 500% in just a few weeks!
Si integra con
- Google Shopping,
Guarda l'app in azione
Scopri come funziona l'app in un esempio di negozio.Visualizza l'esempio di negozio
Prezzi 14 giorni di prova gratuita
Plus $0.10/day per AI tested product, capped at $450/month
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD. Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
Le recensioni più recenti
We used this app to run price tests and would highly recommend Leaflet. It is compatible with subscriptions (Recharge) and feeds, and provides in-depth analytics (micro and macro data), which was instrumental for us. We also received great support from the app developer from initial setup to launching and monitor our tests. This is a great app for businesses looking to run price tests.
We are a relatively new Leaflet user but could not be more impressed so far. Richard, the co-founder is the man! He is incredibly professional and provides personal one-on-one support whenever you ask. I have never experienced this level of support with any app. He will even do personalized videos to help you along the way. Who does that?
Pricing is not easy but can can have a big impact when you get it right. What I also appreciate is how they include you in the process of continuous improvement and they are responsive to nearly any reasonable request. For example, when we asked about cannibalization, they customized a solution that worked for us. The App is easy to navigate and provides clear objective results. That is not to suggest that you can put it on auto-pilot. They suggest you start slowly and use judgment and discipline in implementing results. If this stuff was easy, everyone would be doing it and they aren't....this was the only pricing App we could locate that appeared to offer real solututions.
I would recommend (for a very low price BTW) that you give Richard and Leaflet a shot. I would be surprised if you were disappointed!!!
Untrustworthy 'AI' and 'Autopilot', this app is not fully functional or tested enough to trust. Reports are based on inaccurate data, although the idea itself is great! Amazing customer retention, horrible waste of time (15 weeks to realize it was doing nothing). Initial positive reports we were shown included all 1000+ products, not the actual 40-60 we were price testing. Leaflet then tried to convince me they were responsible for those impressive numbers. Red Flag. Most of my test results show no metrics or analytics, nothing to show me what Leaflet is making decisions on, or even if the products price test is worth running. Red Flag. Unfortunately Leaflet has not fully tested their app, or have any solutions for non-margin based businesses like mine, even though their FAQ page specifically mentions these stores. Red Flag. I had to explain that the 10 years of sales before 2021 Do in fact matter. Leaflet operates on the assumption that your store did not exist before 2021. By default all of your stores sales data is Ignored, making new 'leaflet reports' seem Amazing! But they are completely false. Beyond a Red Flag. :( Support is great at responding, until you realize you are investing your time and money to be a beta tester for an unfinished application falsely representing it's impact to your store. In fairness we were offered a 'partial' refund, which has yet to materialize. How much is Your time worth?
Risposta dello sviluppatore
We are sincerely sorry to hear that you had an unsatisfactory experience.
Our software and the data science behind it is rigorously tested. That said, we recognize that the experience and results we provide are not always on point, and we are constantly working to improve.
In your case, this included building two features upon request.
The reason that “most of [your] test results show no metrics or analytics” is because you were primarily testing products with no sales.
If you're interested in giving us a second chance we would be happy to provide more hands on support.