Recensioni (71)

Valutazione complessiva
2,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 38% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 10% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 13% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 32% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 giugno 2024

Used to work great. Now suddenly my customers are telling me it doesn't work when they click from places like Instagram. Works on desktop chrome. Doesn't work mobile on safari or chrome for me (unless you turn off wifi). Asked customer support for help and they basically shrugged me off saying it was a network problem on my side and it works for them. Have to go back to linktree now.

It's not just a me problem when clearly by the other reviews, other people have the same issue.

Serpent & Flame Candle Co
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 17 giugno 2024

Hi, there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Our team would like to take a more detailed look into this to see how to best resolve the issue. If you'd like, you can reach back out to our authenticated Support through the Shopify Help Center (https://shopify.link/vRnL) to create a support request. -Victoria, Shopify Support.

3 giugno 2024

The app is never working. Now I have to go back to Linktree. Due to my customers not being able to access the link I have lost business.

TOYA REY
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 7 giugno 2024

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to review Linkpop. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with our app and we would love to understand the issues you experienced. If you're open to it, please reach out to us here: https://shopify.link/W8y0. We'd be happy to take a look at this issue to find a resolution! - Dirk, Shopify Support

16 marzo 2024

I can't believe that Shopify developed this app. The core logic is very simple, it's just a link aggregator single page subdomain linked to a website. Yet, it's almost ALWAYS DOWN! Our linkpop URL simply returns "The page you're looking for couldn't be found" to the users who try to access it & we've lost business worth thousands of dollars because of this.

It's crazy to me that a $100B company like Shopify has failed to develop such a simple application for their own platform.

Urelas
India
Shopify ha risposto 20 marzo 2024

Hi, there!

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your review.

I can definitely understand the impact this has caused, as this is not the expected outcome. If you'd like, you can connect with our team through the Shopify Help Center (https://shopify.link/vRnL) so we can further troubleshoot and help identify the issue.

I hope this helps! -Victoria, Shopify Support.

28 maggio 2024

it STOP WORKING and when you click the link it says is not secure and won't open

Latina Essential Guru
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 31 maggio 2024

Hi, there!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the app. We're sorry to hear you're running into issues on your end.

Whether the issue is appearing on desktop or mobile, there are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1) Try clearing the cache and cookies in your browser.
2) Try using a different browser, incognito mode or a private browsing window
3) Lastly, try another network (ex. like cellular data instead of WiFi)

If these troubleshooting steps do not help resolve the issue, you can get in touch with our Support team who will be happy to take a more detailed look: https://shopify.link/VAaY. -Victoria, Shopify Support.

22 febbraio 2024

Idea behind it is good but you can only have a single user within your Shopify store associated with the app.
So if the business owner is the one that sets up the app they cannot have a staff member/different user on Shopify manage it as it won't exist for any other users of your store.

Yakwax
Guernsey
Shopify ha risposto 20 marzo 2024

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review for LinkPop, and for providing us with that feedback. We've received a good amount of feedback from other users related to this limitation, so I'm happy to make our Developers aware of your review, as we have for those other instances of feedback! I can't promise what the outcome of sharing your feedback will be, but our bevelopers will be aware of this feature request as a possible consideration in future updates. Thanks again! -Imogen, Shopify Support

17 maggio 2024

Just realize it's not working and saw other's reviews. Uninstalling...

TheFreshener.com
Shopify ha risposto 21 maggio 2024

Thank you for your review. We invite you to troubleshoot directly with our team right here: https://shopify.link/vRnL. This way we can help resolve the issue with you. -Olivia, Shopify Support

15 maggio 2024

It just stops working randomly, and my customers go to a 404. WTH.

Global Backyard Industries
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 17 maggio 2024

Hi, there! Thank you for sharing your experience. If you or your customers are having issues with the app please contact our Support Team through the Help Center here: https://shopify.link/qL3P. We'd be happy to take a look at this with you. -Erin, Shopify Support

1 maggio 2024

I just want to inform you that Linkpop cannot function in Indonesia because the website linkpop.com is blocked by the Indonesian government. I hope you can handle the bureaucracy with the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology in Indonesia and also comply with Indonesian regulations. Thank you.

BAALE
Indonesia
Circa 4 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 2 maggio 2024

Thank you for your feedback and information regarding the Linkpop app not working in Indonesia. -Emily, Shopify Support

12 settembre 2023

I have to start out saying I actually liked the app and how it syncs with my store. It is easy and convenient to use but I give it a one star because of the security issues I've been experiencing.

I have this app connected to QR codes, social media, websites, etc and it's a massive pain in my side that I have to switch to another service. I've had an issue for who actually knows how long, that my link is being hijacked by other businesses outside the US.

When someone clicks on my link in any of my bios, it redirects them to another company.

This could explain large dips in my sales over the last several months, so who knows what has actually been happening.

I've contacted Shopify support three separate times about this issue and they insinuated it's a problem on my end with my browser, cookies, or cache. They also can't replicate the issue... To be fair, they can't even figure out how to view my Instagram account which has thousands of followers. So of course they were not able to experience anything I was seeing first hand.

I've also tried uploading video with my phone demonstrating my issue, but they only accept a very particular type of video that I was not able to get correct even after downloading the specific app they recommended. I have an iPhone which should have been an easy and seamless upload.

After the third complaint and zero answers as to what was actually happening, I've decided to move all my linking services to another company. I don't feel comfortable knowing this is a Shopify product and Shopify cannot give me any answers, if my store is secure, or why this is happening.

I have decided to go with a third party paid service. I feel more comfortable knowing my linking and website are totally separate so it won't compromise my store in any way.

Christina Lee Dot Meditation Âû
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 15 settembre 2023

Hi, Christina. Thank you for your review and sharing all of that context. I haven't heard of this happening with LinkPop, but if you're experiencing issues with the app we'd definitely want to look into it further. I know you've already done this, but speaking with our support team here (https://shopify.link/vRnL) is the best way to get more help with this app. If you're unable to send videos of the issue, using screenshots to explain what's happening can help as well. -Erin, Shopify Support

23 gennaio 2024

The link is always broken

Balinium
Indonesia
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some trouble with the Linkpop app. To clarify, are you having troubles with installing the app into your shop? If so, please feel free to connect with our Live Support so we can take a closer look into this: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. - Blair, Shopify Support