Linktree , 18 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
3,2
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 67% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 11% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 17% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
24 gennaio 2022

Top 10 must-have apps when you start an ecommerce business!! Great value and the best part is that it keeps getting better.

CPGANG
Italia
24 gennaio 2022

I use Link Tree to tell @PARKLiFE.Dog social media followers here they can buy our Natural Dog Treats. It's great to be able to have all the stockists 1 click away from the Bio.

Park life.dog
Irlanda
25 gennaio 2022

i used this app to help me raise awareness regarding my eshop and increase sales. easy to install & create links and all.

Katrin Zdragka ART
Grecia
24 gennaio 2022

Works seamlessly. I like how it works on our instagram, new products are reached quickly, for ADHD minds :)

Wild Is Calling
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
23 gennaio 2022

So nice to have photos of my products show under my Instagram profile link. Much easier for people to shop. Easy to set up and use.

Snarky Crafter Designs
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 21 marzo 2023

It's ok but doesn't do much other than show a set of products. We couldn't publish it in the end because they force the colour to be black and you can't customise the text so basically it just did more harm than good to the brand. Kind of disappointing as this is a pro feature you have to pay for and it seems more neglected than the basic features.

Calça Thai
Brasile
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 giugno 2023

Works as intended, just not overly robust in terms of product catalog presentation. Overall very pleased.

Chain Reaction Bicycles
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
19 agosto 2023

After installing the app, When I open the app.

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable