Recensioni (289)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 luglio 2024

Very good application. It is very easy to integrate multiple sales channels. If you need help, they respond within minutes, not hours or days like others. Amazing

Galaxy Cosmetics
Regno Unito
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
16 luglio 2024

Fantastic application! I tried multiple apps to simply sync my Shopify items to Ebay or even better create the listing via Ebay to then transfer to Shopify, saves so much time and faff this way without all the settings required. I researched for hours if not days on end just trying to find a user friendly app, since downloading Litcommerce I haven't looked back since after using for about 15months now. Reasonably price as well :)

LoftVintageToys
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
26 giugno 2024

An app that handles both cross-posting and synchronization is important to me, and this app delivers both. Customer support has been quick to resolve any synchronization issues I had encountered. There are also a variety of automatic rules for price and inventory synchronizing, which are extremely helpful.

GlitchBerry
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
17 giugno 2024

Very happy so far. It's a powerful system that will save my team a lot of time. We've been manually pulling orders from our website, etsy, ebay and reverb for years and putting them into a spreadsheet...and without any stock-sync! A nightmare that is over now thanks to Shopify and LitCommerce.

Excellent support too. It's like having another member of the team on-hand to keep me right as I get going with the platform.

Siam Modular
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 giugno 2024

answered my question

Desk Jockey LLC
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
22 giugno 2024

We have used Litcommence for a few months. The software is quite intuitive and user friendly. Tech support is fantastic. They are always there, answer all questions and solve the problems promptly. Strongly recommend it to those of you who are looking for an efficient multichannel listing platform.

Wonderland Flora
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 maggio 2024

Good app! Has all the functions you need for multiple platforms. A plus is t the quick and helpfull customer service. Errors can happen, but it is a must that it gets resolved quick. And I can honoustly say that this is a good app/customer service package!

Dutch|Renew
Paesi Bassi
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 giugno 2024

Support isn't availble 24/7 but when they are online I've had great response and support fixing issues that come up.

Linda's Electric Quilters
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 luglio 2024

I can't say enough good things about the support team for this app. Whenever I had an issue or a question, they were always quick to respond and incredibly helpful.

Bastion Bolt Action Pen
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 maggio 2024

good and nice app good support helps doing my works with eas with this app

InArt-Studio