LitCommerce Amazon eBay Etsy + , 189件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の6%は1つ星です
2023年12月29日

We are so happy with this app and the LitCommerce team. It integrates very well with our marketplaces. It keeps our inventory sync'd in all locations and pushes all the orders into our Shopify store.
With the few issues we have encountered, the team is very responsive, unlike many other apps we have used. The price is very fair for what the app does. We recommend this app to anyone that needs these features, and a great and responsive customer service/tech team.

AZippysale
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
LitCommerceが返信しました 2024年1月2日

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad to hear that our tool works well for your marketplaces. We know that integrating two platforms can be a challenging task, so we're always happy to support you in getting everything up and run smoothly.

Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have more feedback or questions, feel free to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing LitCommerce!

Sincerely,
The LitCommerce Team

2023年11月28日

Always pleased with LitCom. Support reply quickly, and get anything resolved very promptly. All support staff I've used over the years have been decent.

App works well and has many more features (such as order import into Shopify from marketplaces) that I couldn't find elsewhere :)

HPI Technology Limited
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
LitCommerceが返信しました 2023年12月24日

Hi there,

We are so thrilled to hear your positive feedback about our app and the product import.

Your kind words are exactly what keep us pushing more boundaries and innovating our product every day.

More than that, the LitCommerce team promise you to keep up the service that led to your satisfaction and we will always strive for excellence in every possible way.

Once again, we are grateful that you can share your thoughts and look forward to creating more pleasant experience together!

2023年12月22日

This app works as promised and provides majority of features demanded among merchants. Inventory sync works fine, user interface is alright.
It is possible to open the user interface from mobile phone and to use it (desktop version opens though, but that is not a big deal).
It is very affordable and flexible when it comes to pricing. Support is simply great, I have contacted about 5-7 times them and got replies within minutes.
To sum up, I recommend using this app, most likely it will work fine with your needs.

Meistarei — Šūšanas piederumi
ラトビア
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
LitCommerceが返信しました 2024年1月2日

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our app, especially the inventory sync feature, is meeting your needs and our team supported you well.

We're always looking for ways to improve our services, so we appreciate your feedback about the interface. We'll be sure to pass it along to our team.

Your recommendation means a lot. If you have more feedback or questions, feel free to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing LitCommerce!

Sincerely,
The LitCommerce Team

2024年1月9日

When I found LitCommerce, I was reluctant to use them as they promised so much but thought it was not possible to deliver.

However, I thought I would try them out and have nothing but praise for them. They are so helpful and have answered any questions or issues I have had. More importantly, the application is amazing and makes everything so easy.

Keep up the good work.

SilverLegs
アプリの使用期間:26日
2024年1月6日

I'm using the app now for a longer time and I'm happy with my decission to move to LitCommerce solution as I was not happy with another app. Customer Service is awesome and reacting time very quick. I can definitely recomment this App!!!

Individual-3D
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年1月7日

Where do i start. The absolute best customer support i have ever encountered. These guys are there to support you nearly 24\7 with knowledgeable and friendly, helpful staff. I use this app to link my selling platforms together and it works so well. By far the best app on shopify. Very Highly Recommended

Toprank Sport™
アプリの使用期間:27日
2024年1月4日

Are you frustrated with multi-channel sales? We have tried every product - and they all failed with issues. LitCommerce came through and crushed my API linking, Mapping, and AMAZING Support ( thanks Rachel and team). Really the interface is easy- it does what you want, and they respond quick to issues for fast resolutions ! Michael D.M @ GarageDoorProject

GarageDoorProject
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年1月3日

Great app. Very convenient if you need to manage several stores from one place. I recommend!

™️MyGUL.co.uk
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月3日

very helpful and time saving app works well.
makes it easier to import items and synch. between different stores or marketplaces.
I recommend it.

EGYPTIAN HANDICRAFTS
エジプト
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年1月9日

I am looking for a program that would allow me to transfer products from POD operators to at least Etsy, Ebay and Amazon. This LitCommerce offered multiple channels at a suitable price and setup/use proved to be easy, at least for the first two online stores. When implementing Amazon, I faced the complexity of the website and without LitCommerce's instructions and the help of the chat channel, the implementation would probably have been left unfinished.

My Store