Recensioni (84)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
14 gennaio 2024

Have used this app for a few lives, very stable and reliable, delivered great results. And the support team is professional and responsive. Highly recommend to those who need to do live for their business.

Thin Lizzy NZ
Nuova Zelanda
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Channelize.io ha risposto 23 gennaio 2024

Your feedback holds great value for us, and we genuinely appreciate hearing about your experiences with our platform. Stay tuned for upcoming updates. 😍

Thank you for your support, and may your selling endeavors be filled with joy! 😇

6 dicembre 2023

We have been using the channelize app for 4 live shows now and we at the Kleva Range are amazed at how easy to use and smooth the platform is. The quality vision that comes out of the app is very very clear. There is basically no lag time between the live vision and the broadcasted feed when using the host app which is amazing compared to a lot of other platforms. One of the most important things to us is the customer service that we have been given throughout our time using channelize, any query or question that we have is answered almost immediately and a special mention to the co-founder Vidit who is always happy to jump on a video call to help out. We couldn't recommend this higher for anyone to use

Kleva Range - Everyday Innovations
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Channelize.io ha risposto 19 dicembre 2023

21 gennaio 2024

Since the live shopping is very important tool for e-commerce, channelize provides many useful fearures of live shopping.

Amore Mall
Corea del Sud
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Channelize.io ha risposto 21 febbraio 2024

We highly value your feedback, and we sincerely appreciate learning about your experiences with our platform. Keep an eye out for upcoming updates. 😍

We appreciate your support, and we wish you joyful success in your selling endeavors! 😇

30 luglio 2023

I have been using the app for over thirty days and there are great features that can help a live stream promote the product and stream is stable during livestream, so with that I do highly recommend this app if you are looking for something stable in connectivity and features, that alone Channelize app is worth the subscription cost; nobody wants a slow stream feed. Which is important, when going live for a stable Non-buffering stream. One of the cool features is highlighting a product while you are talking about it that encourages to buy now and the pin feature at the top of the chat, they have new dashboard thats really nice. Encourage to use the test shows, logging in with private key, and have more than one person helping backend admin dashboard, i.e, changing the highlighted product while hosts sells it, resending any host links in chat, resorting the listing products live, etc. over time you get better at it. Do ask for 1x1 demo it is worth every minute and that helps. Their support team is very helpful and accommodating.

MOLIAE Beauty
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Channelize.io ha risposto 1 agosto 2023

We value your feedback, and we enjoy learning about your experience using our platform. Stay tuned for updates. 😍

Thank you, and happy selling! 😇

13 febbraio 2024

Super easy integration, the whole team are so helpful and responsive!

Luxe Collective
Regno Unito
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Channelize.io ha risposto 21 febbraio 2024

We highly value your feedback and genuinely appreciate hearing about your experiences with our platform. Keep an eye out for future updates. 😍

Thank you for your support, and may your sales endeavors bring you joy and success! 😇

4 novembre 2023

We've been very pleased with Channelize - it's actually been a great experience. We've done 3 Live Events so far and had excellent sales and customer response. The support from Channelize has been excellent - when I ask a question I get a quick response. It's quite easy to use and set up each show. Would definitely recommend this app if you are looking at doing Live Shopping.

Heartstone Farm
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Channelize.io ha risposto 30 novembre 2023

Your feedback is important to us, and we love hearing about your experiences with our platform. Keep an eye out for future updates. 😍

Appreciate your support, and may your selling endeavors be joyous! 😇

29 luglio 2023

I have been conducting live sales on Instagram for two years. I have long been thinking about moving off that platform in favor of my own. Channelize has allowed me to do that.

If you want the lowest-possible latency live stream - no lag! - go with Channelize. Packed with great features and integrations, it has so much going for it and seems to be the best of its kind on shopify.

Angshuman and his team, including Praveen, have been incredibly responsive to my needs and queries. Development for custom features was offered at fair rates, small fixes and implementations were enacted quickly, and emails are always responded to point by point. Customer service un matched.

I am so excited to be on this platform and my customers are already raving about the live show. It's a much better experience than I've had on any other live platform.

I look forward to ironing our kinks in my custom app that was developed for me, and I'm confident that Channelize is the future of my business.

Memory Hole Vintage
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Channelize.io ha risposto 1 agosto 2023

Your positive feedback and five-star rating have us overjoyed! Thank you! 😍 Exciting news: we have more incredible features coming soon, so stay tuned! :)

26 ottobre 2023

"So far, my experience has been good . The team at Channalize is very helpful, and with each live workshop, we're getting better. We have done two workshops so far and saw a 19% increase in sales from one live event to the other. Fingers crossed we can continue this trajectory and grow our live selling using the Channalize platform."

Diane Kroe
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Channelize.io ha risposto 30 ottobre 2023

Appreciate your support, and may your selling endeavors be joyous! 😇

20 novembre 2023

Using the app has been an incredible experience.
Although this type of sale is not yet well known in our country, we are convinced that in the not too distant future it will make a difference.

Byoode
Spagna
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Channelize.io ha risposto 30 novembre 2023

Thank you, and happy selling! 😇

23 ottobre 2023

Very user friendly app, we did several Live show so far and they all went smoothly. Very easy to use and responsive support

Laflore Paris
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Channelize.io ha risposto 26 ottobre 2023

We are truly grateful for your wonderful review and recommendation! 😍 😇

May your streaming experience be filled with joy and satisfaction! Happy streaming!!!