Speed up your local deliveries with automatic route optimization and delivery updates for customers.
The Shopify Local Delivery app helps you manage deliveries with optimized routes, automated notifications, and order status updates. - Automatic or manual route planning for your drivers for up to 100 stops - View special delivery instructions from customers - Automated delivery status email notifications are sent to your customers - Orders status syncs to the admin so you can keep track of delivery progress To use the app, you must set up local delivery in your Shopify admin settings.
Easily optimize delivery routes to minimize driving time
Send automated delivery updates to your customers directly from the app
Drivers can access driving directions in their default map app
When some orders cannot be delivered, and are later removed from the route. There is no way to mark the delivery list as complete. It stays in progress forever with no way to mark it otherwise.
Everything was good on desktop but in the Shopify mobile app there's a problem creating delivery list job, it cannot proceed to save the list.
1. Fix the Shopify mobile app function to save list
2. Hope to see in the future update can have different tier delivery rate for local delivery. As when delivery getting farther, and we can set a different rate for different postcode.
3. Update with the time that when the item is delivered, not just the date.
4. would be useful if have verified code sends to recipient or able to take a photo when the recipient received the item as proof of received.
Overall is a good feature app
helpful. desktop was slow and reloaded about 4 times before started functioning. mobile app integration was seamless, but the call and text functions didn't work.
I love this app I just wish there were a way to add orders that arent in my shop. I dont have the option to manually create a delivery order, so when i get one i have to use another app to navigate but the route isnt optimized this way so it is a headache. I also wish I could change a pickup to delivery so it will pop up on my available to add to route. Sometimes a customer clicks the wrong thing at checkout and I need to add a sale to a delivery route but can't since they didn't pick delivery. ..Otherwise this app is the best
It’s good functional app but still lacks in some features and Has certain limitations. *My delivery range is 500km radius, which the app doesn’t support. So I can’t add all the deliveries to routes
* pick-up reduces my costs. An option to give pickup orders overall percentage discount or tiered discount
* delivery times for driver can range from 5 mins to 30 mins. Max is only set at 7 mins at the moment *time slots for pick up and deliveries should be added
*Scheduling for up to 2 weeks in advance, should be added Overall a good basic app