Locksmith

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
3. kesäkuu 2024

App does what we needed it to do. Give it a try.

Catoctin Mtn Growers
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. toukokuu 2024

We have been working with Locksmith on two of our e-commerce sites. Locksmith provides us with the functionality we need for our store but also has provided exceptional customer service and support. Highly recommend this app.

ACS
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
7. toukokuu 2024

This is the best performing Shopify app out there! We have built around 50 Shopify stores and use this on quite a few of them. The functionality, billing and customer service are all spot on. I haven't had any issues that weren't resolved quickly and professionally. Thanks a ton!

Drive PC Gear Conference
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
2. helmikuu 2024

I have been using Locksmith for several years now and I'm still 100% happy with the app. Customer service is very fast and extremely helpful.
Thanks guys, great job!!!

TemboTusk
Melkein 7 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. helmikuu 2024

I am absolutely delighted with the performance of the application. The setup process was incredibly straightforward and hassle-free, allowing me to get started with it within minutes. I must say that the support service was exceptional - the team was quick to respond, provided detailed insights, and went above and beyond to offer me valuable recommendations that have significantly enhanced my experience with the application. I am grateful to Locksmith for providing such a fantastic service.

Filler Lux™
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
29. tammikuu 2024

We have been using Locksmith to control access to digital content on our store. Without Locksmith, our business just wouldn't work on Shopify. It's very powerful and flexible, and the support is top notch. We're really grateful to the developers for making such a great app available!

AlohaDays Kitchen Club
Japani
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
18. maaliskuu 2024

I really love how this app works and the support service is very nice, I really recommend this app :)

My Store
Espanja
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
29. tammikuu 2024

We have been using Locksmith for a few months now and couldn't be more satisfied. The Locksmith team has been nothing but helpful in getting us set up with everything we needed for the site. Highly suggested!

TRADE CLOSEOUTS
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. helmikuu 2024

Have just started using it and it worked well straight out of the bag.
We had a slightly more complicated request and it was sorted within 24 hours. Excellent service and easy to use app with plenty of support documentation.

inamatchbox_wholesale
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
19. tammikuu 2024

The support for this app is literally unreal.

The guys from Locksmith have guided me at every step of the way and have always made me feel confident and supported.

The app itself is absolutely amazing. There is nothing that it can’t do. They have thought about everything and that makes everything so so simple to implement.

If you need to lock products, THIS IS THE APP! You won’t go wrong