Locksmith , 471件のレビュー
Updated review. They instructed me to help remove it (waited about about 10 hours) I can see how this app would be used if you have a larger ecommerce store, but for me simply too much of a hassle.
Same issue with deleting the app, made my website completely stop working, there should be directions (and if there are it's not obvious) that code needs to be removed before deleting the app.
Updated response: You had to wait too long for something this urgent. We're already in motion to address this. ❤️ Locksmith is the right choice for thousands of stores of every single size, but it is not the right choice for everyone, and everyone should use what's right for them. Thanks for giving us a chance. All the best. :)
Uninstallation can be a tripping point – this is real, for apps like Locksmith. And I get it – it's completely frustrating to just remove a thing and have that simple action cause a problem.
Shopify doesn't let these apps auto-remove theme code after the app's removed from your list. We do our level best to be proactive, given this:
(1) We talk about the uninstallation process in our user agreement (uselocksmith.com/agreement), which everyone is required to see and read and agree to before using the app.
(2) We link to uninstallation instructions at the bottom of every screen in Locksmith, and include a single-click button for stripping all of Locksmith's code out of your theme.
(3) Our system sends an automatic email when the app is removed, if we detect that there's still code left in your theme, linking to the removal process.
(4) If you don't add any locks in your account, or if you remove them all, Locksmith won't put any code in your theme. We *only* add code if you've configured something that explicitly requires it.
(5) We work very, very hard to provide excellent customer service, when things like this happen and also for everything else. We've seen it all, after nine years of doing content protection apps on Shopify, and we will always, always work hard to help you. ❤️
To BALI Lash: I've personally responded to your emails, so look for those replies. I'm here for anything else we can do to help.
Updated review based on the responsiveness and flexibility of the staff. Stand by the recommendation regarding just having a pricing plan more closely linked to the consumer's use of the Locksmith product directly, but very impressed by the developer. I can't do 5 stars as I'm not using the application currently - but would absolutely reconsider if I hadn't already found another solution.
Pricing plan methodology is inappropriate. We're forced to use a Shopify plan instead of basic for a single issue, and the difference between $9 and $29 a year for a startup shop is excessive. Had to uninstall.