B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Recensioni
Sviluppatore
Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 2 febbraio 2023

This application is really great and I was able to fix a few small problems with June and the dev Minh Dang Nguyen. They helped me with great professionalism and kindness. It only took a few minutes for my problem to be solved. Thanks toJune and Minh Dang Nguyen... the 2 BEST....

Cette application est vraiment géniale et j'ai pu régler quelques petits problèmes avec June et le dev Minh Dang Nguyen. Ils m'ont aidé avec beaucoup de professionnalisme et de gentillesse. Il n'a fallu que quelques minutes pour que mon problème soit résolu. Merci à June et Minh Dang Nguyen... les 2 MEILLEURS...

LINKY WORLD
Francia
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 1 giorno

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Data modifica: 2 febbraio 2023

This app does exactly as it promises, definitely recommend trying it. The tech support (Nguyen Quoc Cuong, Pham Dinh Hai, Hoang Van Luan, and Jonas) were responsive and able to provide a custom solution for my needs. Thank you

Sydney Flower World
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa un anno

31 gennaio 2023

I had a LOT of back and forth with support and some formatting issues when installed the team were SUPER responsive and helpful thank Jennie and Joy. Definitely recommend as a partner.

EmonaVina
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 18 giorni

23 gennaio 2023

Great app. Support team is very helpful and accurate which custom made solution.

Many thanks to Joy and dev guys Nguyen Van Duc, Trang Duc Anh, Nguyen Tien Hau who quickly fixed my issue.

I would recommend this app to everyone who is considering adding this feature!

Difrax
Paesi Bassi
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa un mese

Data modifica: 19 gennaio 2023

The application offers many possibilities. It takes time to test them all, there is a bit of information missing in the documentation which causes difficulties. That's why i would put 4-stars rating.

Fortunately the support service is very responsive. I received excellent support from Jena Nguyen and developer Nguyen Tien Hau who quickly checked my issues and answered all my questions. Thanks ! They deserve my 5-stars rating.

By combining the B2B/Wholesale Solution + B2B login/lock & hide price applications, we were able to create a great B2B platform that we will be able to evolve as it is deployed thanks to the BSS Commerce applications.

Rainette-B2B
Francia
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 6 giorni

14 gennaio 2023

The app is working well I was facing one issue and the support helped me to figure it out. The overall experience was awesome. I especially want to thank here Joy and dev Cao Xuan Cuong for providing such great service. Thank you again, mates.
Regard,
Prestige Medical Supply

Prestige Medical Supply
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 mesi
BSS Commerce ha risposto 16 gennaio 2023

12 gennaio 2023

This app is awesome and works perfectly on my store. This fulfill my need of hiding specific content form some users.

Tisonindustries
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 3 mesi

12 gennaio 2023

The app was eventually working great, just as it was described. Initially it was a bit complicated with the settings, however everything worked out fine with the help of the support desk. I received great support from Jennie and developer Nguyen Van Huan who quickly checked any issues and solved all my problems. We were eventually so satisfied, that we decided to purchase a paid subscription, so we could get access to all the features (B2B/Wholesale Solution).

Telecom Today
Paesi Bassi
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 7 giorni

11 gennaio 2023

Their customer support lead Jonas is impeccable. Very communicative and kept us updated on a complicated issue we had with the app. Their programmer Nguyen Van Huan went above and beyond; and even improved our passcode webpage layout. (unasked)

App itself is intuitive to use. Had no issue quickly figuring out how to use relevant functions. Great app with invaluable functions. We are looking forward to any new features they may have in the works.

App: 5/5 stars
Customer Support 10/5 stars

BLOSSOM FOOTWEAR
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 4 mesi

9 gennaio 2023

We received a great support from June Nguyen who was very responsive and efficient, with the help of their dev Tien Hoang Van we were able to test and implement the app very fast. The small problems we encountered were also fixed instantly.

Laflore Paris