B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

294 recensioni
9 recensioni
Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 recensioni
22 marzo 2022

The app is unique but has some bugs sometimes. However, the support team is excellent and they were kind enough to help me with my issues. The support person Jonas Nguyen was in contact with me regarding the technical issues I was facing. The technical person who was behind the scenes Cuong NVM, figured out the problem and help me resolved. Overall a good app to work with!

Lux Premier Beauty
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 4 mesi
BSS Commerce ha risposto 29 marzo 2022

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

24 febbraio 2022

Good app and great support team. Many thanks to Annie Tran for the quick answer and the competent support! This was really helpful for me!

Product News
Svizzera
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Quasi 2 anni
BSS Commerce ha risposto 3 marzo 2022

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

5 luglio 2021

Very good app. Does what we want. Once you know where to navigate within the app its quite powerful and you set your login policy based on your business rules.

Coloplast ANZ Order Portal
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 15 giorni
BSS Commerce ha risposto 24 agosto 2021

Great thanks from Stephanie and the team.

Take care!

21 gennaio 2021

So far it seems to be working well. We only need one section of our store to be password-protected so the $5/month Pro plan is doable for us. Their staff members have been very responsive to my questions.

Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 6 giorni
23 dicembre 2020

I used this app to control my soft-launch user group. The app is fairly easy to configure and customer support has been very helpful.

Bombay Trade Co
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 4 mesi
29 ottobre 2020

App works perfectly with the theme, few tweaks to the and we're good to go. Good customer service...

L'Oreal Professionel
Filippine
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 12 mesi
BSS Commerce ha risposto 30 ottobre 2020

We really appreciate that you give us time to support your case, Jan.
Hope that you will also support our other apps and wish to get a 5* if you like them ;)

19 ottobre 2020

Stephanie was very helpful, and tried her best to help us with our issue. We will still have to figure out how to best work within the app to achieve what we need.

BDDW COLLECTION
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Oltre 2 anni
BSS Commerce ha risposto 29 ottobre 2020

Dear Jonb,
Always remember that we are right next to you when we need further advice from us. Thanks for using our app although it might not meet your requirements completely.
Still keep upgrading our app to be better!

8 settembre 2020

We installed the app and it worked perfectly for our needs. We had problems configuring the app with our Shopify theme but the apps customer service team were fantastic and resolved the problem quickly for us. Would definitely recommend this app if you need to password protect specific pages.

TRIBUS
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Quasi 2 anni
BSS Commerce ha risposto 17 settembre 2020

Happy to hear that the app fits well for your business demands and thank you for your feedback <3

25 agosto 2020

The free version of this app is great for creating a login page and forcing people to create an account with you, however you have no control over who can create an account and login, I believe there is a option for this with the paid version - most importantly customer service was very helpful!

OTedd
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 2 giorni
BSS Commerce ha risposto 25 agosto 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Our app is continuously updated to be better every day. We will keep your idea in mind and update the feature soon.
Thank you again.