B2B Login Lock Hide Price BSS , 527件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年2月26日

App does exactly what it says. Easy to use and to setup. Support team is very attentive and quick to respond -- helping us format and make changes. Everything is great!

Pravada Beauty Labs
アプリの使用期間:18日
2024年4月20日

I love the app!
The support by Emma, Jena and their technician were just great. They checked my problems and solved it within just some hours.

iAM4u
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:3日
BSS Commerceが返信しました 2024年5月3日

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

2024年3月13日

The support received from Emma and the technicians is top tier. Any technical issue I had was resolved quickly and efficiently. I could not ask for a better experience! Thank you!

DV Brands
アプリの使用期間:5日
2024年1月17日

1. The best part of the app is the support. Emma and Jena helped me to solve some technical issues during the integration.
2. The UI-UX of the interface is friendly and easy to follow.
3. If you are a small store, I recommend the third plan because it provides more facilities.
Thank you, guys—kisses and hugs from Japan.

Decochamp
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
BSS Commerceが返信しました 2024年1月21日

2024年2月5日

This is now the second Shopify website I'm using the app on. There was an initial issue with the translation plugin but the support team were excellent and resolved it quickly. Would definnitely recommend.

Amica Felt Europe
フランス
アプリの使用期間:21日
2024年2月29日

The app is easy to use and meets our requirements exactly. The tech team provided us with significant support in setting up the app and implemented all our wishes within a very short time. Many thanks for the great support!

HOTELBOX
オーストリア
アプリの使用期間:6日
BSS Commerceが返信しました 2024年3月5日

2024年3月13日

The app is working well and the support team is very good and fast feedback. Highly recommend this app.

HH-WERKZEUG B2B OFFICIAL
タイ
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年3月4日

This company is very responsive and dedicated to keeping in touch for service. I am impressed.

Plant Traps
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
BSS Commerceが返信しました 2024年3月5日

編集日:2024年3月19日

Très bonne application : fonctionnelle et professionnelle.

Burn-Out-Design
フランス
アプリの使用期間:約3年
BSS Commerceが返信しました 2024年3月14日

Hi there,

This is Jonas from BSS Commerce. We are so sorry for the inconvenience that you faced with the app subscription.

However, hope you can understand that your new billing cycle started on Feb 16 while you only canceled and removed the app on Feb 17 which was one day late so for sure that Shopify would still send you the bill. Additionally, our team has collaborated and issued you the refund on the case. Thus, I think this 1-star review seems not fair to us and our team.

Hopefully, you can double-check the situation and help us revise your experience. Thank you so much in advance.

If you might have any other concerns, don't hesitate to contact us again at support-sbc@bsscommerce.com

2024年1月8日

The app fulfills all our needs for our wholesale shop. They were also very helpful in fixing a problem.

Leeze B2B