Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de junho de 2023

What amazing support i had from June.... 100% recommend this app
Everything is amazing if i can give 100 Star i will give.

GLL WORLD BABY LTD
Reino Unido
7 de junho de 2023

Lots of functionality and great, fast support. Used to restrict a page to be visible only by registered users.

Edglit
Austrália
7 de junho de 2023

Excellent app to help with b2b while selling to b2c i highly recommend it the customer support is amazing they help you with pretty much everything

NIH Supplément
Canadá
7 de junho de 2023

We have just started using it and our first impression is a very comfortable and easy interface. The support team solved our problems quickly and smoothly.

tamariki.store
Espanha
6 de junho de 2023

Super, Super Fast Customer Support,I'm glad I chose them,I am very satisfied,Provided me with very professional help

crystalswarehouse
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Questão respondida por BSS Commerce 7 de junho de 2023

Thank you for your kind words and your five-star rating!

We are thrilled that you were pleased with our super, super fast customer support and that you chose us. We strive hard to provide our customers with the very best service and are delighted that you were satisfied with your experience.

31 de maio de 2023

We've only recently started using the app but support so far has been fantastic. Joy and team have solved the issues we were having quickly & effectively. All while being very friendly and polite. Thumbs up!

NFTC
Austrália
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 10 hours
Questão respondida por BSS Commerce 7 de junho de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and for giving us a 5 star rating!

We are so pleased to hear you are having a great experience with our app and our support team! We appreciate your kind words and are truly delighted that our agents have been able to solve your issues quickly and effectively.

Thank you for the thumbs up!

31 de maio de 2023

Such a fantastic team. Emma, and her technicians Hau and Cuong were so quick to integrate the app into our store. We have worked with some other apps for wholesale and encountered many issues, but after a day of signing up, we have a perfectly functioning wholesale integration and price lock. Thank you so much for your support (I am sure I will be in touch again at some point!).

Tish Lyon
Reino Unido
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 1 day
Questão respondida por BSS Commerce 7 de junho de 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and kind words!

We are so pleased that you appreciate the work and dedication our team has delivered, especially Emma and the technical guys Hau and Cuong. It is great to hear that we quickly integrated our app into your store and that the wholesale integration and price lock are functioning perfectly.

We greatly appreciate your support - thank you!

31 de maio de 2023

One of the best supports I have ever talked to.
Clear information

Sponsorshopen
Suécia
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 3 days
Questão respondida por BSS Commerce 7 de junho de 2023

I'm extremely grateful for your 5-star rating and kind words!

We take great pride in our customer support and we are truly humbled to know that our efforts have been well received by you. It's wonderful to know that we have been able to offer you clear and helpful information. Your feedback has been invaluable!

Thank you very much!

30 de maio de 2023

I've been looking for a system to LOCK pages for my website's loyal customers. I accidentally saw it on YOUTUBE and downloaded it through the APP from SHOPIFY. It was simply well explained. I was able to kindly get help through CHAT.

SILKPDO
Estados Unidos
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 12 days
Questão respondida por BSS Commerce 7 de junho de 2023

Thank you for your 5-star rating!

We are very glad to hear that you found our system to lock pages and that it was explained well on YouTube and downloaded easily from the Shopify app. Likewise, we are so happy that you were able to get help through the chat. Your positive feedback is a great motivation for us, and we truly appreciate it.

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

28 de maio de 2023

B2B has helped us to identify and tag restricted users to our customer's site. We have had very good functionality with this app. B2B's customer service and helpful feedback have only made this experience even more seamless!

Wonder of Learning by the Goddard School
Estados Unidos
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 4 months
Questão respondida por BSS Commerce 29 de maio de 2023

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are thrilled to know that B2B's features have been helpful to you for restricted user identification and tagging to your customers' sites. We are delighted to have such great functionality with B2B and are thankful for their excellent customer service and helpful feedback. We appreciate your kind review!