Logo showcase ‑ Display logos

Logo showcase ‑ Display logos

Gratis abonnement beschikbaar
Beoordeling (5)
Recensies
Ontwikkelaar
151 recensies
151 recensies
Algemene beoordeling
5
Cijfers per recensieniveau
  • 98% recensies zijn 5 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 4 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
151 recensies
21 januari 2023

Amazing app. Been of real good use for the business. Leo the developer was also very kind in helping out with any issues that rose up!

The Pack Buddy
Finland
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 uur
20 januari 2023

Amazing I'm a website builder use this app on basically all the stores I build on Shopify, Leo is amazing always a quick response when I reach out to support

St Claire's Hair
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 5 maanden
14 januari 2023

did exactly what I needed! great and easy app. no issues. My one suggestion would be to improve the mobile version as many people wouldn't expect to scroll. Otherwise, very happy!

Exodus Watch Company
Canada
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
11 januari 2023

Bonne application, fonctionne très bien et la personnalisation est top.
Je recommande, elle s'adapte aussi bien sur mobile que pc, merci.

Labaiebox I stop sucre
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 20 uur
25 december 2022

Very seamless experience and great customer support! I am very satisfied with the app and it is very useful. :)

Homeful
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 12 uur
23 december 2022

Without having to do the legwork ourselves to display our Press, we were able to use this app-store add-on that simplified the development and is beautiful on our site! Really happy to keep using this to showcase our press.

transcendencecoffee
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende 7 minuten
8 december 2022

Super, c'est hyper simple d'utilisation et le support est réactif et amical. Je recommande cette app !

TheGoalers
Frankrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
7 december 2022

So far I am really loving this app! It's beautiful! I love how you can choose the coloring and fonts.

The House of Makeup LLC.
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende 3 minuten
5 december 2022

Le service support est efficace et répond rapidement. L'application est vraiment simple à utiliser !

IOUVI
Frankrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 24 uur
29 november 2022

Love this on my site and great customer service. I feel like showing my features does seem to really help

The Calm Joy Candle Co
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende 4 dagen