Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
10 december 2023

Great app and great support. Leo responded in seconds and took care of my issue, which turned out not to be an issue and I just needed to be patient. :-) Get this app. It does exactly what it's supposed to.

Dot Me In Dashes
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 22 januari 2024

Great app, decent support and it looks amazing. you should definitely support these guys and install their app. Thanks

Eveons Mobility Systems
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
2 dagen gebruiken de app
29 januari 2024

Loved it. The customer support is amazing. Got a reply to solve my issue in less than 5 minutes.

Bezolie
Mauritius
11 dagen gebruiken de app
23 november 2023

This App is one of those super essential apps for any store trying to build its social proof. specifically for its As Seen On feature.

It is well designed, super easy to install, seamless, customer service is exceptional as you even get to speak directly with Leo the founder, who just happens to be one of the coolest folks you'll ever chat with and is knowledgeable and somehow always available.

I'm currently on the Free plan, but I can't wait to upgrade to the Premium next month.

Wolph
13 dagen gebruiken de app
24 januari 2024

This app is truly fantastic for displaying sponsor logos on a Shopify store. I highly recommend it to anyone in need, just as much as we were.

Vanity Covers
Zuid-Afrika
4 dagen gebruiken de app
29 januari 2024

This app works perfectly, no issues installing it whatsoever. I had a question for the developer and he answered pretty quickly and was super friendly. I highly recommend this app, it's well worth it.

Earth Tan
Ongeveer 22 uur gebruiken de app
8 november 2023

Leo was extremely helpful - he sorted my issue out within minutes and I would highly recommend this app!

Clear For Men
20 dagen gebruiken de app
19 januari 2024

Love this Shopify app! It effortlessly adds a professional touch to my website by showcasing logos seamlessly. The customization options are fantastic, allowing me to create a visually stunning display. Elevate your brand with this must-have app – it's been a game-changer for my online store!

Polly
Zweden
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
11 november 2023

Amazing app that does exactly what it promises and then some! Highly recommended.

chill.rent
Thailand
22 dagen gebruiken de app
18 januari 2024

5 Stars for the support - Thank you Leo for all your help!!

Kitchen Touch Up