Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
5. tammikuu 2020

This App does what it says. It is simple and easy to utilize. Customer support is also prompt. I inquired today (Sunday) about reordering the images (which is intuitive, but I overlooked) and had a response within an hour. Highly recommend.

Love, Vera
7. maaliskuu 2019

It is easy to use and looks beautiful on my online store! I like that you you can do multiple galleries to feature different products.

Amycakes Bakery
Zooomy vastasi 14. maaliskuu 2019

Thank you very much for your review :)

26. helmikuu 2019

App is great! As a non-tech Shopify shop owner, I was initially concerned if I would be able to tweak the various settings to suit my needs, but I got through them just fine and the gallery works! Looks clean and beautiful too. Good job!

Jubilant Fields Floral Studio
Singapore
8. syyskuu 2019

Love the app. Zooomy was so helpful with creating and installing too. A+ service.

Moxie and Grace
14. toukokuu 2019

Zooomy apps installed this app for me and I am loving it! Zooomy apps is so patient and courteous with their responses and they work incredibly fast. They revamped my website and it is so beautiful now!

Allie and Me
21. lokakuu 2018

This app is freaking awesome and it’s super easy to use. Go ahead and press install you won’t regret it.

TheHopeFiendLife
30. elokuu 2019

Perfect app. Excellent marketing tool for shopify, the best on the store.The support is Great! Recommended!

Relish
Italia
Zooomy vastasi 30. elokuu 2019

Thank you so much for your review!! I am glad you liked our service :)

30. elokuu 2019

App that does its duty perfectly. Excellent marketing tool, high level assistance! One of the best on apps.shopify.com

Relish International
Italia
20. heinäkuu 2019

I used this app for my website gallery. I found it hard navigate at the very start but i just contracted them and they helped me with everything I needed and i am very happy with how it all looks. They were so helpful and made communicating super easy, nothing was too hard for them to help me create what I had visioned. Thankyou.

Cake Decorating and Edible Icing Prints
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 6. maaliskuu 2019

Great app, easy to install and set up, looks good on my homepage. Does what it says on the tin basically .

My Chihuahua Box