Avaliações (54)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
19 de março de 2024

In shopify you have modules and modules.. and this module is really doing what it needs to do. And above all, if you have questions, there is a ultra responsive customer service team available! Amazing how devoted they are. I wish they were an example of the total industry! Bravo!

JoePieDoe
Países Baixos
2 months usando a aplicação
6 de março de 2024

Needed help adding a gallery to my website and the support was very good. They helped me fix the issue quickly and got everything set up how I wanted.

Clothes Mentor Plantation FL #321
About 1 month usando a aplicação
19 de março de 2024

Easy for anyone to use. Provided very helpful assistance when needed through a live chat in the middle of the night (my time).

FloorWA & Bathroom Renovation
Austrália
3 months usando a aplicação
22 de maio de 2024

Works pretty seamlessly. All good so far and fairly easy to work out.

Hobbster
Reino Unido
15 days usando a aplicação
19 de março de 2024

We received a fast support from Cuong by Lookfy Gallery. He's fast, kind and very professional.

High recommended +++

ACT N°1
Itália
About 2 months usando a aplicação
5 de junho de 2024

Smooth integration, ease of use, and reasonable cost to upgrade.

Creative Work by Laurie McAleenan
7 days usando a aplicação
21 de abril de 2024

Received great support even when I had an issue I didn't know I had. They addressed it for me in addition to my problem.

Éclectique
9 days usando a aplicação
8 de abril de 2024

I had the pleasure of receiving exceptional support from Cuong at Lookfy Gallery. Not only did he swiftly resolve my issue, but he did so with a level of professionalism and efficiency that exceeded my expectations. I was pleasantly surprised by the quick response time; I didn't have to wait long at all before my concerns were addressed and resolved. Cuong's assistance made my experience with Lookfy Gallery incredibly positive, and I'm truly grateful for his assistance. Thank you, Cuong, for your outstanding support and dedication to customer satisfaction!

RNB Jewellery
Canadá
4 days usando a aplicação
27 de março de 2024

The app is easy to use and the support is always available to help. I recommend.

Rafale Market
França
3 months usando a aplicação
2 de fevereiro de 2024

This is a great app! I created a gallery page on my website so easily. There were a few little issues that I came across, but Cuong from custom services helped me out right away and now its perfect! Would definitely recommend this. The customer service is really quick and they pinpoint any issues right away

Dream Craftz