Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 december 2023

We've been on the platform for 2 months and have had a great experience so far. Although onboarding was quick due to our previous platform provider shutting down and have to do a quick transition, now that we are fully onboarded we have found it very beneficial. The features loop offers for the customer and also internally for reporting is extremely useful and easy to see ROI.

Electric Picks Jewelry
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Loop heeft geantwoord 13 december 2023

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Loop! We love hearing your feedback on our features and the ease of seeing ROI!

31 januari 2024

We considered several different apps to handle product returns, but Loop Returns checked all the boxes for us. The integration with Shopify was easy and the customizability of the platform allowed us to tailor the customer experience. The onboarding was great and our specialist was quick to provide assistance and support as needed to get us up and running right away. Highly recommended.

7 TERRA
19 dagen gebruiken de app
Loop heeft geantwoord 12 februari 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to support your business 🙌

1 november 2023

Loop has been great for us. We've fully automated our returns process which is a win-win for our support team and our customers. Every month, we review the Return Reasons reports to see how we can improve our products, website, and marketing.

Tortuga
Meer dan 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Loop heeft geantwoord 6 november 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for sharing these kind words! We love hearing how you are taking advantage of the Return Reasons reports 🙌

7 november 2023

We've been on the platform for almost a year and could not be more pleased. We had been on an alternative platform previously but due to several shortcomings and account reporting issues we elected to look at alternatives. We shopped over 3 leading platforms and ultimately selected Loop and could not have been more pleased. The onboarding process was extremely smooth and really fast. The platform was very intuitive and we were able to complete most of the configuration ourselves but the support and responsiveness of the Loop team really made the process seamless. The feedback from our customers is extremely positive and the return / exchange process is frictionless. Thank you Loop.

Sunday Swagger
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Loop heeft geantwoord 9 november 2023

This is music to our ears! Thank you for sharing these kind words. We love hearing about your smooth onboarding experience, how intuitive you find the platform, and the positive feedback you're getting from your customers 🙌 We're excited for a great future together!

26 september 2023

Super easy to set up and the customer service was awesome! Lindsey T was fantastic to deal with. Thank you Loop!

JK Boots
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Loop heeft geantwoord 1 november 2023

We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing and we will be sure to let Lindsey know! 🙌

15 augustus 2023

Loop has made the process of our returns simple and effective. In addition to that their support team has been super helpful and friendly. Returns used to be a laborious process, but with Loop we have been able to focus on other areas of our company which has helped us grow. Also shoutout to Ash at Loop for be an amazing rep for us over the years!

GORUCK
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Loop heeft geantwoord 18 september 2023

We love hearing this and appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review! We'll be sure to let Ash know as well 🙌

12 februari 2024

Total game changer. Pre-Loop, our customers would have to reach out to our customer service team and request a return/exchange/warranty and wait for a reply. It was a super manual process that resulted in a poor, slower experience for the customer, manual processing for our team, and very few means to gain analytical insights. Loop has changed all that for the better! We've received positive feedback from our customers on how easy things are, our customer service team is able to focus their attention on more critical tasks, and WE FINALLY HAVE DATA! The analytics was truly a huge step for us and our product team is able to action based off of Loop feedback. Also the Loop customer service is A+; they try to keep the same one or two agents per account so they're familiar with your setup and know of any past issues. Super fast to respond and really helpful. Our MSM Adam is knowledgeable, friendly, and makes check-in calls a breeze. All in all, great experience and we're never turning back!

Loop heeft geantwoord 14 februari 2024

We absolutely love hearing this kind words! 🙌 Positive feedback from your customers is music to our ears! We'll be sure to let Adam know about your experience with him as well!

8 februari 2024

10/10 for their support team

Having timely and helpful support when something comes up is extremely important.

Being new to this App, we have had lots of questions which are always promptly answered.

We are loving the user friendly nature of Loop and it has been a welcomed addition to our platform.

bakscape.com
Loop heeft geantwoord 12 februari 2024

We love hearing how user friendly you find Loop! Thanks for leaving these kind words!

8 mei 2023

Loop is an impressive platform that is designed to be easy to use for both internal teams and customers. The software is highly intuitive, and it doesn't take long to get up and running. The platform's ability to provide quick and accurate responses to queries is truly remarkable, and it helps to save time for everyone involved. For small companies, in particular, Loop is a valuable tool that can help to streamline operations and maximize profits. The "Shop Now" feature is one example of how Loop has helped our business generate revenue. This feature makes it easy for customers to purchase products or services directly from the platform, without having to navigate to another website. Overall, Loop is an impressive platform that offers a wide range of benefits for businesses of all sizes.

&Collar
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Loop heeft geantwoord 10 mei 2023

This review made our day! We love hearing about your positive experience with Loop, especially the Shop Now feature!

1 juni 2023

I am thrilled to share my outstanding experience with Loop, a powerful tool that has revolutionized the way I manage my business. From customizing policies and workflows to effectively reducing return ratios, Loop has been an absolute game-changer.

One of the standout features of Loop is its user-friendly interface, which made the entire process seamless and intuitive. I greatly appreciate the ease with which I can navigate and customize various aspects of the software. It has truly empowered me to tailor the platform to meet my specific needs and optimize my operations.

In addition to the exceptional software, I must commend the dedicated representatives at Loop who have been instrumental in my journey. Jackie and Ash have been invaluable in providing insightful recommendations and offering guidance to streamline my workflows and maximize efficiency. Their expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction have truly set them apart.

Loop has not only enhanced the functionality of my business but has also provided unparalleled support along the way. The level of assistance and prompt responses I have received from the Loop team have been commendable. Knowing that I have a reliable support system in place gives me peace of mind and confidence in utilizing the software to its full potential.

I cannot emphasize enough how Loop has positively impacted my business. It has surpassed my expectations, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to any business owner seeking to streamline their processes, reduce return ratios, and improve overall efficiency. Thank you, Loop, for providing an exceptional platform and top-notch customer service.

Andar
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Loop heeft geantwoord 2 juni 2023

Wow! This reviewing is everything we love to hear! Thank you for being such a loyal and amazing partner to work with! 💙 🙌