Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , 17,117件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年11月21日

Amazing client service from Tamarry - Technical support engineer. Helped edit Loox on my new theme! Super fast response time with emails, and very quick resolve time for any issues I had!

The British Vape Company
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年1月20日

Hello
The help from Jodel M. was outstanding. I hope I can come back next time. Many thanks. Arri

Priceparadies
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
編集日:2024年2月6日

Very nice. Ideas are being recommed, everything is customizable, no watermark option is awesome. 10/5 have used, am using and will continue to use this app. It also not only about reviews but much more like emails and stuff. Great app :D Would recommend to everyone

DeinWunsch
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:15日
2024年1月20日

I really love this app. But i wish that i can not place product reviews on the home page, just in the product page. Maybe i simply didn't figure it out. At this case, please, write me how to fix that.

Cactuary
アプリの使用期間:15日
2024年1月29日

The best looking review app I've used. It also doesn't slow my store down.

I wish there was a public reviews page that would show up on Google when customers search for "brand + reviews", kind of like reviews.io and trustpilot have. The loox branding/logo under the widgets currently links to their Shopify app store page, which doesn't really build trust as much as it would if it linked to a dedicated public reviews page.

Valoneon
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年12月18日

I was getting so frustrated so I contacted Loox for help. It's amazing to be able to reach out to an app and they actually help you with your problem!

Zudisco
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年1月27日

Very good app for reviews, Liz from your support was very prompt in helping me with my issues, easy to interpret instructions she gave and fix my issue, provided links that were necessary and was very nice. Would recommend!

astraleon
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年11月29日

Chester was great helping me get my Reviews all set up on our site. Also love how easy the app is to use. Cannot wait to see this app increase our reviews!

Steve's Hemp
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年1月31日

works very well and I'm very happy with the ease of access with integration for my shopify store.

syntaxidermy
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月9日

great because makes it seems like your website gets sales when your just starting up ur brnd

lumize