Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , 17,170件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
編集日:2020年5月15日

easy to use and install. the free plan though is very limited. will have to consider an upgrade if it is clearly useful for me
Im am lovind this app
Its amazing...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Fitness and Wellness Store
アラブ首長国連邦
2022年5月22日

the help was great from support. i had a problem and they helped me quickly so i could go on and launch my store.

Maniqure®
ベルギー
2020年12月25日

so far so good, it gives you the chance to star getting reviews on your products so you can attract more customers.

BELLE SKIN GLOW
2023年2月3日

The app was very easy to install and user friendly. I look forward to seeing my sales grow and gathering keen insights from customer analytics.

Hootzey
2020年7月10日

Love it, it helps me optimize my store. Would definitely recommend giving it a try if you want to grow your business.

All Here Plus
2021年12月12日

Very good integration with the platform. I didn't have the chance to get any sales during the trial period, though. Easy to use and works with other apps that I use in my shop.

Creatures Unique
ブルガリア
2020年3月24日

This app is awesome and customer service is just amazing! They're really helpful and supportive. I recommend Loox!

groovyapparel
アプリの使用期間:5日
2023年9月30日

zu teuer war immer frei gewesen.... ist nicht mehr empfehlenswert

Roumann
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:1分
Looxが返信しました 2023年10月2日

Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here :)

​Loox offers several different plans for stores at different stages of their Shopify journey.

​We are confident that the app will pay itself back in full by increasing conversion and retention of your customers. Not to mention reaching new customers with referrals, and increasing the amount of reviews you will collect.

Our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

編集日:2020年7月14日

THE BEST app ever and I love it and I will never change it. thank you guys keep going for more nice things.

Electrik Wheels
カナダ
2020年12月27日

I absolutely love LOOX so far. Support has been helpful as well. I moved over from a popular reviews app and migrating was so easy. I wanted to offer my customers more than a review but to show off their purchases with pictures if they like to be social.

Coastal Gifts Inc