Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , 17 174 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
25 de janeiro de 2024

Great product on almost all fronts except for the fact that you can't add the review rating widget to product cards. How that's even a thing is beyond me. When I shop online, the very first thing I notice is that "star" rating system under the product title - before I ever get to the product information page. I really wanted to make this app work for my site but I just can't live without product cards showing review stars. If you implement this at a later date, I will *happily* be back. Everything else is beyond amazing about this app.

zyndyn
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Loox 26 de janeiro de 2024

​Hey,

Ilan from the Loox team here.

Loox fully supports having the Rating widget for the collection page products.

I contacted you privately and will happily set up the widget for you as soon as possible!

Our Support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests.

2 de janeiro de 2024

the import is easy and nice , but all other setting are very hard. thew support service is only be email and not online

My Store
Israel
22 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Loox 4 de janeiro de 2024

Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Our support team is available 24/7 via email, you can always reach out to us!

Here's our email address:
support@loox.io

In any case, I've personally reached out to you and I'd be happy to provide you with assistance!

30 de janeiro de 2024

Such a well-known application that only offers English is unacceptable in 2024. I have to translate each sentence one by one. I waste a lot of time translating everything.

Teddy's
Bélgica
1 day usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Loox 31 de janeiro de 2024

Tal from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers multilingual support, which detects the customer's locale and changes the language of the Loox emails and widgets to 19 supported languages.

If you'd like to change the language to an unsupported one, we can help you set this up through our support.

I’d be happy to dig deeper into a solution that would fit your needs.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and I'm here to make sure we get this sorted out together.

21 de dezembro de 2023

slows down site, made extremely difficult to cancel the subscription.

Catnap Necessities
Finlândia
4 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Loox 23 de dezembro de 2023

Tal from the Loox team here :)

​I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

​We built Loox with attention to our merchants’ store performance, and we utilize a CDN (content delivery network) to serve scripts and photos.

​In addition, Loox only starts loading after the page is fully loaded and ready for customers to use (this includes all scripts and photos).

​I’d be happy to dig deeper on what you see on your end. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

4 de dezembro de 2023

having trouble setting ioyt up

jrcexpert and essentials
16 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Loox 5 de dezembro de 2023

Our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! ​

I’d be happy to dig deeper on what you see on your end.

​I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

6 de janeiro de 2024

Me cuesta poder instalarlo en mi tema, estoy esperando el soporte de loox, me sale error de instalacion dinamica

Ultoys
Peru
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Loox 8 de janeiro de 2024

Hey,
Tamarry from the Loox team here :)

I’d be happy to dig deeper into what you see on your end and assist accordingly.

14 de outubro de 2023

Deixou passar comentários negativos mesmo eu colocando para deixar passar apenas de 5 estrelas, prejudicou bastante minhas vendas.

Belíssima Fashion
Brasil
About 1 year usando a aplicação
14 de março de 2023

It works, but is a Very basic app for the expensive price they charge, I would recommend other similar apps, that have a more reasonable price.

Bendita
Chile
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Loox 14 de março de 2023

Hey,

Lilach from the Loox team here :)

I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

Our research shows that visual reviews convert visitors into buyers significantly more than text-only reviews. In fact, Photo reviews can actually convert up to 91% more than textual ones.

I've reached out to you privately through our support so that we continue the conversation through email :)

24 de março de 2023

good app but forces you to spend almost $100 per month on it. Totally stupid strategy. Im revoking access given to it.

HS Blades Enterprise
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Loox 24 de março de 2023

Hey,
Tamarry from the Loox team here :)

I apologize for the confusion and I’m happy to help clear the air!

Our Beginner plan is designed for stores who are starting their journey and help them grow their business.

I’ve personally reached out to you and be happy to see how we can assist.

6 de novembro de 2023

Estou tendo problemas ao importar avaliações da aliexpress, pois está se misturando com outras avaliações. Uma bagunça. Gsotaria de suporte. Não encontrei

Clickeaki
Brasil
16 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Loox 8 de novembro de 2023

Tal from the Loox team here :)

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support, and I'm here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)​