Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , 18 154 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
17 de março de 2024

Ken was great with a small issue that I had. Thank you!

SAAR CO
Austrália
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
2 de abril de 2024

Customer Service was great. Chester was very responsive and figured out a resolution to my issue very quickly. Thanks Loox!

One Funny Mother Gifts
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
7 de abril de 2024

I couldn't add reviews to my theme, so I contacted customer service and Aya from customer service helped me with my problem. I gave her access and she solved it quickly. Now the ratings are implemented in my theme. I am very grateful for the fast and prompt service. Thank you dear Aya :)!

Aurelle Shine
Alemanha
4 months usando a aplicação
6 de fevereiro de 2024

So easy to use and integrate. Love having our reviews displayed in different locations across our site. highly recommend. thank you

Salti
Austrália
9 de março de 2024

I love this app! It has probably all the futures you need. Don´t make the mistake (as we did), and don´t try to get some free review app, it will probably suck and you will probably need to migrate to better review app in the future.. I also love the support of Loox, they are here literally 24/7 and are ready to help you with anything.. I´m really satisfied. But I need to monetion, that we have been using this app for not even a month, so maybe We´ll find out some shortcomings of this app

PureGesund™
Chéquia
30 days usando a aplicação
28 de janeiro de 2024

Great app for honest reviews on Shopify with good pricing and customer support! Nice new integration features, too. Highly recommend.

Solaana MD
20 de março de 2024

I encountered a problem and contacted support. Their support consultant, Aya, helped me. She was very professional, quick, and organized in solving my problem. The plugin is user-friendly. The issue I encountered was intricate, but Aya patiently helped me resolve it. It was excellent service.

ONESPORT
China
4 months usando a aplicação
19 de março de 2024

App functions perfectly and integrates easily. Plus Rotem in tech support has gone above and beyond to help with making sure this works perfectly with my site with custom coding!

drive lab
5 months usando a aplicação
14 de fevereiro de 2024

I'm very happy with this app! I love the look and feel of it. It fits perfectly in my webshop. It is very easy to install and change in my brandingcolours. When I have a question, I get almost immediately a respons that helps me further. Big shoutout to Ilan for the great assistance! I can highly recommend this app!

SHIINU
Bélgica
7 months usando a aplicação
26 de março de 2024

The best app for reviews. Support very fast and eficient. Jemuel help in integration very easy.

Pro Fishing Brasil