MB Low Stock Alert

MB Low Stock Alert

Built for Shopify

Recensioni (13)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 100% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 maggio 2024

The best low stock alert app in the Shopify App Store, with highly customizable alerts and excellent customer support. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Underwear Hero's Emporium
Italia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 giugno 2024

This app definitely deserves 5 stars! I installed it and set up an alert in just 10 minutes. When I had a question, the support team answered right away. Good job!

Bike Gear Pro
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 giugno 2024

I'm using the app to determine what and how much I need to reorder from each vendor. The email alert includes an attached CSV file with detailed information about each product. Great support, thanks Dan!

Pure Planet Market
Paesi Bassi
21 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
23 maggio 2024

This app is fantastic, offering exceptional features and notably easier usability compared to other options. It's a game-changer for me, allowing me to effortlessly monitor low stock levels in my store and prevent running out of products.

Sharp Vision Eyewear
23 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
17 febbraio 2024

Tracking inventory has never been easier. A straightforward solution for smooth stock management.
Highly recommend for an efficient and stress-free experience.

Baby Legend Music
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 gennaio 2023

Excellent app. Straight-forward, easy to use and clean interface. Unlike other apps, this app allows you to track certain collections which is helpful because I do not want to track all my SKU's.

Karten Design Fabrik
Germania
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
7 aprile 2023

I can definitely recommend this app. It works like a swiss watches for us.
We had a couple of questions – the support was great :)

mavisphillips
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
22 aprile 2023

Great app which helps me save time monitoring stock and reorder.
Can definitely recommend this app to anyone!

JocoBottle
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 maggio 2023

This app is a time saver. It's easy to use and the support (should you need it) is top class. Highly recommended.

Eve Spectrum
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 febbraio 2023

Very useful and robust app. It helps me maintain correct stock levels for specific locations with ease. Btw, the support is amazing!

London Toys