Low Stock Alert

Low Stock Alert

Vanaf  $5.99 per maand. Gratis proefperiode van 14 dagen. Er kunnen extra kosten van toepassing zijn.
Beoordeling (4,4)
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 oktober 2021

This app has a lot of promise. In the most basic form, it does it's job - you can set up alerts, do basic inclusion/exclusions, and set a date for it to be sent.
That's basically where the features end.
- There have been no known updates/changes since I've been using this app for over 2 years
- There are known glitches I have emailed the programmer about
- The last several emails I have sent the programmer about glitches go unreplied to I have been trying to be patient with this developer but unfortunately at this point the app is not doing as promised. Specifically: the exclusion lists I have for certain products are not filtering, and the items are still being included in alerts. Only reason why I'm not giving it 1 star is because the name is "Low Stock Alerts" and it does send me low stock alerts. Just doesn't really work half of the time :)

Route One Apparel
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan 2 jaar
1719 Solutions Inc. heeft geantwoord 23 april 2022

Thank you for your review. Due to recent management changes, we have a renewed focus on customer support and a strong commitment to fixing customer reported issues.

Based on your historical support tickets, I've reloaded your store's collection data in the app. This should resolve any inconsistencies associated with filtering based on excluded collection. If you still have this specific issue or have other outstanding problems with the app, please raise a support email and we will promptly investigate.

Your feedback and continued business is greatly appreciated.

11 februari 2021

Perfect app for managing stock inventory, and great support staff. App is very easy to use and easily integrates with shopify store. Would highly recommend.

CASTLE
Australië
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan een jaar
4 februari 2021

We have been using this app for 2 years now and are very pleased with its functionality. We inquired about adding a new feature to help us better track our inventory and the low stock team came through and added the feature in record time. Thank you for the great customer service and support. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a tool to assist with tracking their inventory!

Hot Paws
App gebruikt gedurende Bijna 2 jaar
1719 Solutions Inc. heeft geantwoord 4 februari 2021

We appreciate the great review - and more importantly that we have been able to give your business a helpful app to use as you need! Thank you!

8 maart 2020

Excellent support from the Exto team. Even when I was on the free plan they provided quick turnaround on support questions and helped me resolve an issue with my configuration.

Starting Strength Gyms
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een jaar
1719 Solutions Inc. heeft geantwoord 22 april 2020

Great to hear! Thanks a lot for your feedback. We've got your back!

14 januari 2020

One of the best apps for low stock items alerting. Easy to use and very intuitive. Would only wish to have reports built per stock location, and the team answered that it's going to be implemented soon

Digital Lifestyle Brands
Pakistan
App gebruikt gedurende 6 dagen
1719 Solutions Inc. heeft geantwoord 22 april 2020

Thanks for the feedback. We're working hard to bolt on new features. Follow our updates!

1 januari 2020

Doesn't deal with different locations, which makes it harder to see low stock in one location. Alerts always seemed out of sync, like the calculation had been done days before the alert was sent. Good basic app, but not worth the price.

Real Nappies
Nieuw-Zeeland
App gebruikt gedurende Bijna 2 jaar
1719 Solutions Inc. heeft geantwoord 22 april 2020

We do offer multiple locations now!

19 augustus 2019

Dashboard does not load. Notification emails don't send. CSV does not generate. Useless. Plenty of other options for this function with better pricing that actually work.

Gund
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 11 uur
1719 Solutions Inc. heeft geantwoord 19 augustus 2019

Thanks for leaving your feedback here. I am sorry to hear it didn't work for you. Seemed all correct with the configs so must have been a minor frontend issue. Unfortunately you haven't contacted our support with the issue and we only heard of the difficulties you ran into from the review on our app.
​Anyway, we'll be happy to provide you with any help or support along with extended free period should you ever decide to give us another shot.

​Cheers!

20 mei 2019

seems to work well so far!

Wolven
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een jaar
1719 Solutions Inc. heeft geantwoord 22 april 2020

Awesome. Please feel free to reach out to us should there be any question or help required.

10 februari 2019

I installed the app, but it cannot same any changes. When making any alerts, change notification email, etc. and clicking 'save', it just loads for minutes (waited 10min, and then stopped the save) and never finishes. Tried multiple times, but no luck.

Tasting Room
Thailand
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
1719 Solutions Inc. heeft geantwoord 22 april 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Wish you have contacted our Support team to launch things smooth and easy. Anyway, we'll be happy to welcome you back anytime should you reconsider.

21 augustus 2018

EXTREMELY useful app! Works great! Helps me stay on top of my inventory. Love the automatic daily emails.

Little Sleepies