Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
6. helmikuu 2024

Lucky Orange gives us tremendous insights into how customers are interacting with our site. We have already made changes based on this data which have paid off immediately!

Samsara Cycle
Lucky Orange LLC vastasi 8. helmikuu 2024

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for your review! Always here if you need anything from our team. Happy tracking

19. helmikuu 2024

Lots of data to explore! After GA4 I am looking for ways to know what is best for my traffic and conversion, and this app looks good. I'll schedule a call with them to take advantage of all the features.

Monarcashop.ca
Lucky Orange LLC vastasi 23. helmikuu 2024

These are words we love to hear! GA4 is a staple for analytics, but like you experienced, you need to go beyond the metrics to see what’s really happening behind the scenes. Thanks for your review, and we look forward to meeting with you when you book the free 15-minute call! Happy tracking!

11. helmikuu 2024

This is by far the greatest tracking/heatmap/replay/analytics app that I have ever seen. I can't imagine doing e-commerce without this incredibly valuable tool, because it let's me see what my customers are experiencing in my web store, and I can quickly identify and fix errors, and improve customer experience.

Elly's Deco
Turkki
Lucky Orange LLC vastasi 13. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for such kind works! We love to hear when our users call Lucky Orange the "greatest tracking/heatmap/replay/analytics app" that they've ever seen! It's amazing how much easier it is to improve your Shopify store when you can see exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience. Thank you for your review and allowing us to be a part of your website's journey! We're here if you need anything!

19. helmikuu 2024

Thank you to Justin for helping me get this awesome app all set-up and running correctly. I had a few problems but they were solved promptly and efficiently. I've been a customer for a long time and will continue to grow with Lucky as they progress. Thanks again Justin :)

Bead Dangle Design
Lucky Orange LLC vastasi 23. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love! I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

5. helmikuu 2024

My experience with this App great. I like the fact I am able to watch customers in real time moving through my website, and can also conduct live interactions with the customers as they shop. I highly recommend this App for analyzing your data in its live form

Baby Dolls Beauty
Lucky Orange LLC vastasi 6. helmikuu 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our app! It's fantastic that you're enjoying the real-time customer interaction and data analysis features. We're committed to providing tools that empower businesses to engage with their customers. Thank you for your review and recommendation!

13. helmikuu 2024

Fascinating insights! Was super easy to implement and intuitive to use. We've already implemented a few design updates that reflect user behaviours we uncovered!

Lifted Movement
Lucky Orange LLC vastasi 19. helmikuu 2024

These are words we love to hear! We made Lucky Orange to be easy to integrate and easy to use. When you can see exactly how people move across your store and what they engage with (or not), you can make those changes that have a huge impact on their experience and your conversion rate. It's a win/win! Thanks for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

19. helmikuu 2024

so far its been a great experience. a couple of minor issues, but they are resolved by using chrome. its been a great tool into insight into customer behavior

DreamNight
Lucky Orange LLC vastasi 23. helmikuu 2024

We're so glad we could resolve your issues! We strive to impress all of our users with exceptional technology, onboarding and support. We're always happy to help! Thanks for your review, and reach out should you need anything else!

11. helmikuu 2024

I would recommend this app. Because it's features let us understand the customer behaviour.

Genova Industrial
Lucky Orange LLC vastasi 13. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

19. tammikuu 2024

The app is good and easy to use. For the the only issue is the price, for small company like me it´s to much for the starter....

My Game Tables
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Lucky Orange LLC vastasi 22. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback, and we’re glad that you enjoyed using Lucky Orange. We understand your frustration with pricing, which is why we offer a free plan and a plan designed for our Shopify users who are getting started with their store and building traffic and customers. Our tool continues to evolve to bring you more value through 20+ features, such as daily email reports, multiple question surveys, dynamic heatmaps, optimizable segments and more. Hope this helps, and we're here should you need anything!

19. tammikuu 2024

I had a great experience with Lucky Orange and now that I have been over the things I was not understanding with Justin Tomlinson, all seems great. I really suggest it to any shop owner wanting to understand the traffic in their stores, even if you are just starting.

The-Ski-Guru HOME
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Lucky Orange LLC vastasi 22. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. When you can see what’s happening on “the other side of the screen,” you get a front seat to your customers’ online interactions. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!