Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 85% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 gennaio 2023

I have tried this app twice - and the heatmap doesn't work. It fails every time it attempts to load. Not worth the money. The Vitals app has replays that actually work.

jD Bath Co
Lucky Orange LLC ha risposto 20 gennaio 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We have tried to get in contact with you to get to the bottom of this issue. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to bradley@luckyorange.com.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

12 novembre 2019

they steal your money, don't install the app. once you uninstall it then they keep charging you and they don't tell you. they just sneakily add it to your shopify bill so you don't notice. lucky orange is a bunch of thieves, avoid them

The Travel Buddy 5000
Lucky Orange LLC ha risposto 12 novembre 2019

We are currently working with the merchant to resolve this right away. It seems there may have been a misunderstanding on how billing works for 3rd party apps and we are helping to clarify that right now. Will make sure to update as soon as this is resolved.

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

4 settembre 2019

useless app i paid monthly fee expected to get service as its worth but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Saracko
Cambogia
Lucky Orange LLC ha risposto 6 settembre 2019

I am so sorry to hear we didn’t meet your expectations! We would love to connect with you to answer any questions you may have about Lucky Orange and how you can leverage our technology to drive conversions on your website. Please email us your availability at support@luckyorange.com or give us a call at 913-735-9032 Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST.

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange

25 febbraio 2016

Very pretty app. Doesn't work, but it looks great. I used LO for 3 weeks, during which time it never reported reliable data. For example, LO consistently reported that I had a conversion rate of at least 150%. In other words, for every 2 people who put an item in their cart, 3 people checked out! Awesome! Other data was also consistently off and never matched Shopify's or Google Analytics' I worked with LO and Shopify tech support on these issues. Shopify said the problem was definitely on LO's side, and LO eventually just gave up without even a "sorry, we couldn't fix it" email from them. Beautiful app with meaningless data and ineffective support. Not impressed.

Maui Tropical Soaps
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
24 luglio 2019

not working for me! Not like it very slow never recommended installing on the store... please try your own risk

Fashionivo
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Lucky Orange LLC ha risposto 31 luglio 2019

Hey Fashionivo. We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your first experience on Lucky Orange and we would love to see what we can do to give you some additional time to test out our services. Experiencing a slow connection with the app is not a common experience and we would love to troubleshoot what may be causing this for you. Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com so you can share some additional details about your experience and we will be able to assist right away.

3 marzo 2023

uma tristeza.. segui o passo a passo e diz que o iframe está bloqueando o acesso do app.. só que ele está instalado

Oriula
Brasile
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Lucky Orange LLC ha risposto 8 marzo 2023

Thank you for your feedback. Here is a link to our iframe guide for Shopify merchants: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/287-the-iframe-guide-for-shopify-merchants
We have tried to get in contact with you to get to the bottom of this issue. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to support@luckyorange.com.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

11 gennaio 2017

I tried using this app by installing it on my store and it did not work. I emailed support and after 1 week they replied. I tried again to re-install the app and again it did not work.

I emailed support again it has been over a week and still waiting for their reply.Their support is not good at all. I can't imagine if I actually had an actual problem with their app and I needed their help. I would have to wait for them to reply a week later. I can't say if the app works or not since I did not get to use it but now I don't want to. I'll look for another similar app.

Outdoor Lifestyles
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 gennaio 2021

The app didn’t work , I tried many times , but nothing . The live session is not available every time

Rivoluzione Digitale
Francia
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Lucky Orange LLC ha risposto 22 gennaio 2021

Oh no! This isn’t what we want to hear. We want all of our customers to have an amazing experience with our app, and you are no exception. My team and I would like to connect with you to learn more about what you’re experiencing and make things right. We’ve already tried to contact you but haven’t heard back yet. Please reach out to us by phone at +1-913-735-9032 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Data modifica: 5 aprile 2019

_______________________STAY AWAY_______________________
i canceled the next month subscription because they dont record a lot of connections then they canceled the current subscription that i already paid for.a lot of issues with this app.i don't recommend it

TV Services
Marocco
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Lucky Orange LLC ha risposto 5 aprile 2019

-------------Update April 16---------
Hi Amine, Unfortunately despite multiple attempts we have not been able to reach you to help resolve this issue. We hope to have the opportunity to get in touch soon so please reach out to our support team at support@luckyorange.com or by giving us a call at +1-913-735-9032. Looking forward to having this resolved for you soon.
------------------------------
Hey TV Services Team.
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We apologize for any confusion regarding billing and for the frustrations that might have occurred. It sounds like there were some issues tracking on your site. We would love to have one of our developers take a look and get this figured out right away. We have already replied back to your email and will wait to hear back from you at your earliest convenience. Looking forward to connecting soon!

5 luglio 2020

The app itself is kind of bad poor work, but after no more pay rate it will have to fly every 2-3 days... Not like

Densal
Russia
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Lucky Orange LLC ha risposto 13 luglio 2020

Please accept our apologies for your frustrations. Our team would like to better understand your experience and how we could improve it. We’ve tried to reach out several times to connect with you but haven’t been able to get in touch. Please send an email to support@luckyorange.com or call +1-913-735-9032. We want to make this right! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange