Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Gratis abonnement beschikbaar. Gratis proefperiode van 7 dagen.
Beoordeling (4,6)
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 recensies
9 februari 2022

the application works, BUT I can’t renew the subscription due to bugs in their platform, the button for online chat with support does not work, so don’t wait for help online, only by mail.

Instascanner Store
Belarus
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 16 februari 2022

Thank you for your review, and we apologize for the inconvenience. As I mentioned in my responses to your help ticket, it appears that your store was disconnected from our app which resulted in the difficulty upgrading. I included what should hopefully be an easy solution in my last email that can be done within a few minutes.

Per your concern about online chat, our Shopify-based contact is an away form. While we have live chat available on our website, our support defaults to email if all chat operators are currently helping other customers. We reply to emails as quickly as possible to make sure we can get a quick resolution to our customers. You are no exception - based on when we received your initial email, our team responded within the same day.

I’d also be happy to talk with you directly to help resolve this issue. You can respond to my last email to schedule a time to hop on a quick screenshare, or we can meet via WhatsApp, Zoom or Google Meet if that’s more convenient.

I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Best Rewards - Bradley, Senior Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

13 september 2021

I have a problem accessing the app from a week! I reached out to the support and they answers are taking at least a day for email back.

tabselect
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan een jaar
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 14 september 2021

We understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience. We offer limited support over the weekend, which is when your support ticket initially came through. Live support is available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CDT) Monday through Friday. Our team worked hard to answer your email as quickly as possible, and I believe our different time zones may have given the illusion that we weren’t acting quickly.

As I mentioned in my email, we’ve identified the source of your issue and are currently working on a fix. We’ll provide you with an update as soon as one is available. In the meantime, if there’s anything else I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to let me know directly by responding to my last email.

23 oktober 2020

The app used to work well some time ago but now it does not work in any way. Not one single recording. No answer so far from the support. We will now use another app. What a shame!

RelaxChamp
Duitsland
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 30 oktober 2020

Yikes - that’s not the experience we want you or any of our users to have. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our team would love to look into this issue for you to get it resolved.

Over the last week or so, we’ve attempted several times to contact you to get the ball rolling on resolving your issues but haven’t yet been able to connect. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Again, we apologize for this experience. Once these issues are resolved, we hope you’ll give Lucky Orange another try. We would be happy to reset your free trial for you at any point. We hope to hear from you soon.

Bewerkt 9 juli 2020

The heatmaps take for ever to download the data. And 90% of the time the page crash before the end of the download. I tried to decrease the amount of data by creating a sub segment and request data for only 1 day . But the same thing happened. I contacted the support team 1 week ago, but did not receive any answer.
Slidebooks Consulting (www.slidebooks.com)

Slidebooks Consulting
App gebruikt gedurende 10 maanden
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 14 juli 2020

This is definitely not the experience we want you to have! Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and frustrations. After connecting with you, I hope you will give us a second chance and that we can earn a more glowing review in the future. As always, I’m here if you have any questions or would like to talk further.

Bewerkt 17 april 2020

I installed the app but when I click to see the live view, it's not working 8/10 times, only when I click next to it on the play button, but when I go in the list with recordings and press play nothing shows, only a text that says what the costumer was doing but you can't see anything recorded? Does nothing as promised. Or is this like some other apps that make you pay first to see how it works? dissapointed

fast response for help, now let's see if something will be fixed, even the ones that stayed several minutes are not playing on desktop, only on Phone it works good;

Nicalivery
Nicaragua
App gebruikt gedurende 7 dagen
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 17 april 2020

We are sorry to hear your first experience was not as planned. This is certainly not the experience we want you to have! Our team has reached out to assist and hoping to hear back from you soon. It looks like you may have received a lot of traffic that bounced very quickly and therefore the recordings do not have anything to play back. We would love to look at this further with you so please reach out to us by phone at +1-913-200-3927 or by email at support@luckyorange.com. Thanks again for giving Lucky Orange a chance and look forward to connecting soon.

22 juli 2019

This app doesnt seem to be to accurate with the recordings. Some that play dont seem to be doing whats appeared above

Premium Trendz
Australië
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 31 juli 2019

Hey Premium Trendz. Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your Lucky Orange recordings. We have tried to reach out to you directly but have not had the chance to connect yet. While waiting to connect, we did go ahead and review a few recordings in your account and were not able to replicate the issues you have outlined. We look forward to the opportunity to connect soon so we can try and track down what issues you may be having and get them resolved for you right away. Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com or give us a call at +1-913-735-9032 Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm CST so we can assist right away.

27 december 2017

Good idea! but the support customer is very slow. They said free 7 days but when I paid, they didn't plus 7 free days??? when I deleced app, I have to pay for it. Install again, pay again...stupid app.

I Sell What I Love
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 6 maanden
5 september 2017

Hi, this is an awesome site, but the heatmaps dont work properly, and the live recording is a bit buggy.
I also test my site frequently, so it would be nice if it omitted my own browsing data, as it skews the results.
Add a feature to exclude activity from certain IP, an ill upgrade to 5*

Mybabyprops
App gebruikt gedurende 12 dagen
22 januari 2017

I used Zendesk before I try out 7 days free trial on LO. It did not work on my computer on poll & chat. Email few times with customer support though he was helpful but still did not resolve the issues. Overall experience is that I will stick with Zendesk. Just the level of prompt chat support service from Zendesk and the app and easy to cruise through issues without having to wait for days give me the confident I need for my e-store. LO do have lots of cool features though maybe just not for me at this time.

Executive Leather 2
App gebruikt gedurende 5 dagen
16 oktober 2016

So sick of this app.

Not only don't the number of visitors tie up with Shopify, but it doesn't even list visitors that I know visited. They say it's all because Shopify records very short visits and they don't but there's a lot more missing than that.

I just logged on, saw a live visitor, watched their movement, then, it didn't show up on the list of recordings.

Lots more examples of missing data.

I've tried talking to support. I just got a standard reply, I don't think anyone actually read my email.

Is it worth having this app with these problems? Probably not, half information is misleading information.

I Want It Jewellery