Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

• 3% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 6% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年1月30日

We're currently undergoing a major overhaul on our website and were recommended to install Lucky Orange by our project manager. So far we've been happy with the app and the quick customer service response when we've had a question. In the first 2 weeks Lucky Orange has offered major insight into what was working and what wasn't on our homepage. We're looking forward to continuing to refine our website for higher conversion rates with Lucky Orange.

The Tried Equestrian
使用應用程式的時間:4個月
2023年1月28日

Hi,

Faced problems installing it.
When installed this does not work well. Heatmap does not show up.

Waiting now for 10 days after my third ticket asking for support. Their answer is as follow:

Ceri replied Jan 18, 2:31pm
Hi there,

This is C***, developer at Lucky Orange.

I apologize you are running into issues with our software. I am reaching out to let you know we have been brought up to speed on this ticket and will be in touch as soon as possible with more information. We appreciate your patience and have a great day!

Thanks,
C***

Very poor support, waist of time and money.

islamitischekleding.nl
荷蘭
使用應用程式的時間:大約2個月
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2023年1月30日

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the time it’s taking to resolve this issue. I’m glad you and I were able to connect and I’ll continue to provide you with updates as we work toward a resolution.

Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

2023年1月25日

perfect customer service! awesome!
justin was quik to respond and was super helpful!

Eat & Fit Israel
以色列
使用應用程式的時間:大約1個月
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2023年1月31日

Thank you for the five-star review! Glad you have had such a great experience with our support team - I'll pass your kind words along. Please reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

2023年1月19日

I have tried this app twice - and the heatmap doesn't work. It fails every time it attempts to load. Not worth the money. The Vitals app has replays that actually work.

jD Bath Co
使用應用程式的時間:大約1個月
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2023年1月20日

Thank you for your feedback. We have tried to get in contact with you to get to the bottom of this issue. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to bradley@luckyorange.com.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

2023年1月18日

Emilia provided excellent on-boarding support. This app is a game changer for our store. I can track successful interactions against a specific campaign.

Chahyay US
使用應用程式的時間:1天
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2023年1月20日

Thank you so much for the five-star review and kind words! Thrilled to hear you are using visitor behavior data to measure the effectiveness of your campaigns. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with.

2023年1月17日

This is one of the most mind-blowingly useful apps I've ever seen! I can't believe everybody doesn't know about this!!! You can watch exactly what your customers are doing on the pages of your site, scrolling, zooming, whatever! If you spend some time watching the replays, you can make some extremely useful optimizations! What a game changer!!!!!!!!

PocketStudio
加拿大
使用應用程式的時間:19天
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2023年1月23日

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review! Thrilled to hear that Lucky Orange has been a game-changer for your business! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with. Happy tracking!

編輯時間:2023年1月16日

Been using Lucky Orange for around two weeks now. It's great to see and understand how customers are interacting with our website. Justin was great in helping me understand this app's potential and I look forward to using it a great deal going forward. Definitely worth looking into if you're interested in seeing how others interact with your site.

C'RIBBE
使用應用程式的時間:14天
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2023年1月20日

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! Our team is dedicated to providing world-class customer support, and we're happy to hear that you had a positive experience on your demo call. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the future.

2023年1月13日

Loved the call with Emilia. I almost missed my scheduled call, but she still hopped on one with me and immediately helped me out with my issue. Grateful for that (:

wickte
使用應用程式的時間:2個月
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2023年1月18日

We're so delighted that your experience with Emilia was great! We're here if you need anything else. Happy tracking!

2023年1月13日

Great app, have been using for a week and provides great insight. Justin Tomlinson from the Lucky Orange team spent some time helping me get set-up which was also very useful. Thanks from preciouspresents.co.uk (check us out)

Precious Presents
使用應用程式的時間:8天
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2023年1月13日

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that our app is providing great insight. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

2023年1月12日

I would highly recommend this app. Wonderful real time information about visitors to your store. Easy to use and understand. A great app.

Paws and Claws Pet Shop. ca
加拿大
使用應用程式的時間:4天
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2023年1月12日

Thank you for the five-star review and your feedback! It's great to hear that you find our app intuitive. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with!