整體評分
  • 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 5% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年1月19日

I would hesitate to recommend this app. While I like the user interface, navigability, and key features, I do not like the search functionality, the heat map does not map properly as you scroll lower on the page, and most importantly, the price is extremely high for the low visitor limits.

Sleepology Mattress Shop
使用應用程式 9個月
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2024年1月22日

As a full suite of conversion rate optimization tools that scale with you in pricing as your business grows, Lucky Orange focuses on optimizing our pricing to strike a balance of affordability for our customers and providing high-quality support while innovating and adding new features to our product. We’d be happy to walk you through 20+ tools that are included in the price of your plan, plus discuss your search and heatmap issues. Please email us at support@luckyorange.com or respond to the email we sent you so we can connect and start having these conversations right away!

Best regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

2023年8月24日

I can't register and log in. I've tried many times. What's going wrong? I've heard of others who seem to be doing the same

SalusHEAT
香港特別行政區
使用應用程式 4天
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2023年8月28日

Thank you for your feedback. We haven’t heard of this being a widespread issue for customers and we definitely want to work with you to figure out what’s happening. I checked to see if you contacted us for help when you experienced this issue, but I couldn’t find any email, call or chat from you. I sent an email to you shortly after this review was posted, so please respond to that email at your earliest convenience. We should be an easy fix once we receive your email. I look forward to hearing from you soon and working with you to get to the bottom of this.

2024年2月26日

I have been using the app for the two week trial period and I am not overly impressed. The recordings are very choppy. Also not very user friendly in my opinion. I do like that it is showing my visitors, but sometimes I am not sure if they are organic visits or what because the are often not even long enough to trigger a recording. I will try for another two weeks and see if I can figure it out.

The Salt Cellar Online
加拿大
2024年2月25日

It is indeed an attractive feature and gave me a lot of optimization inspiration during the trial period. However, I still hesitated when I decided to officially pay because the price was not low and I couldn't afford it and had to delete it.

EleksTube IPS Global by EleksMaker JAPAN
日本
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2024年2月26日

Thank you for your feedback, and we're thrilled that you found Lucky Orange helpful in inspiring your next conversion optimization strategies. We appreciate the budget constraints that can come with running a small business, which is why we offer a plan specifically tailored for Shopify users who are just starting out with their online store and looking to grow their traffic and customer base. We also offer a free plan that helps you get valuable visitor behavior insights at no cost. I would be delighted to walk you through our latest features, including multiple question surveys, optimizable segments, and more. Please reply to my email to start the conversation and set up a time to connect. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

2019年2月28日

Hasn't worked on my system for over a month. I used to like this app....when it worked. No customer service response to my concern. Disappointing.

Seed Face & Body Care
使用應用程式 大約4年
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2019年2月28日

Hey Seed Face & Body Care Team.
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We appreciate your concern and would love to assist here. We checked our system, and we do see responses sent out on Jan 30th and another email sent out today, shortly after your help tickets were submitted. Perhaps our responses were blocked or flagged by your email system, and therefore are not making it through to you. Is there a good phone number we can reach you at to help resolve this right away? You can email it to us directly at: support@luckyorange.com if you do not wish to share it here. Looking forward to connecting!

編輯時間:2016年10月30日

I still have a lot to learn on how to utilize all of the features. Although I feel like I am "Big Brother" I enjoy seeing exactly where people are going on my website.

UPDATE:

Like other visitors have stated this app has a lot of bugs. It works sometimes and then it will stop working out of the blue. The recordings can take awhile to come through if at all sometimes.

Designs By Dees Hands 2
使用應用程式 接近3年
2020年11月10日

Stopped working, no reply from support. You used to be able to talk to the owner. All these companies are way too full of themselves. I am using programmers to make changes for a flat fee, don't get suckered into paying monthly fees for apps. It will be 10 years later and you will see all the money you wanted. Stop paying these vultures.

QuickDVDdelivery
使用應用程式 接近2年
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2020年11月16日

Oh no! That’s not the experience we want you or any of our customers to have and would like to get in touch to make things right. Please accept our apologies for these issues! Unfortunately, we’ve been unable to get in touch with you via phone or email. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Again, we are sorry for this inconvenience and hope you’ll give Lucky Orange a second chance. We look forward to connecting soon.

2019年6月12日

We've been using this app since our store was on WooCommerce. On Woo, it worked fine by allowing us to see our Conversion tunnels. However, it doesn't show Checkout or Successful purchases on Shopify no matter what URL pattern I put in. Checkout is one of the most important aspects of the customer funnel to monitor to see where customers are not converting. Hopefully this can be addressed so I can update to 5 stars.

HEALTHandMED
使用應用程式 1年多
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2019年6月13日

Hey HEALTHandMED. Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We absolutely understand your frustration and the importance of tracking the full user journey. At this time, Shopify currently limits the ability to place tracking code on checkout pages to only their customers who are on Shopify Plus. As a result, we are currently unable to track the checkout pages. We would encourage you to speak with your Shopify rep about this need and we would be happy to discuss this in further detail with them (if upgrading to Shopify Plus is not an option for you at this time). Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com if you need any additional information, and thanks again for the great feedback!

2022年3月5日

I am disappointed, I have been using this application for 2 years now to watch the behavior of my visitors and update my sites accordingly. Since the new version, it's a disaster, the display of the time spent on the sessions has disappeared from the listings. The recordings are also bad.
- Some records detect additions to the cart that do not exist in the listing.
- You can't scroll on the records anymore
- Records see "end of session" that are not or do not see them when they are. For the moment the new version is not very practical or useful... A good point for the design of the application which took a fresh blow. Keep working guys, know you can get better.

Gobler.fr
法國
使用應用程式 1年多
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2022年3月14日

The feedback you’ve shared is helpful and is allowing us to continue to refine the new version of Lucky Orange over time. We understand that the new app is a big change from our classic app and although some features have changed within the newest version, we hope you’ll be able to appreciate the more than 70 new features we’ve added. To help ease the transition, we made the decision to allow people to test the new Lucky Orange while running the classic app before committing to the switch.

As I mentioned during our emails, our team is working through your feedback and hope to connect with you this week to make sure we get everything working as expected. I will continue to follow up with you every step of the way. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to respond to my emails or give me a call should anything else arise.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

2020年11月26日

I have to use my PC to be able to view the dashboard. I can’t see it on my iPhone or iPad. I especially should be able to see it on my iPad since I see the desktop sites of most websites.

Twenty4K Muscle Massager
使用應用程式 大約1年
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2020年11月26日

Oh no! We are sorry for the inconvenience and frustrations you’re experiencing with our app. My team and I would like to connect with you to learn more about what you’re experiencing and make things right. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We hope to hear from you soon.