Magical Order Form Fields , 54 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
15 de janeiro de 2024

Amazing app. Really nice dashboard to set fields. Anyway i had some problem and their developer helped me asap to set code in theme. Recommend!

Socialprime.it
Chéquia
2 days usando a aplicação
8 de novembro de 2023

I have consistently encountered positive experiences with Magical Order Form Fields. When faced with the task of creating intricate forms for my store, the developer demonstrated exceptional skill and delivered a final product that exceeded my expectations. I am sincerely grateful for their expertise and commendable work. Thanks again, Sharlene

Photos By Sharlene
Austrália
3 months usando a aplicação
1 de dezembro de 2023

Great way to collect additional data in a clean way without needing to upgrade the fields on checkout page.

I'd recommend it to all service based businesses.

Sudbury Basketball Facility
About 18 hours usando a aplicação
6 de novembro de 2023

Easy to use and the team at magical apps are very helpful. Quick replies and knew how to help us straight away.

Results Laser Clinic Skincare Store
Austrália
15 days usando a aplicação
23 de janeiro de 2024

Absolutely recommend magical order form!

Shop Prime Selection
Brasil
21 days usando a aplicação
10 de outubro de 2023

Awesome app and equally awesome support! Jeff helped us out with adding the fields to the packing slip and the Order Printer app as well.

Kenna's Crystals
22 days usando a aplicação
26 de setembro de 2023

Was looking for the functionality of a form attached to each product to use as a sort of registration waiver and looked all lover trying to find a solution for it... Magic Fields is exactly what I needed and they were even nice enough to help me set it up on my products. 5 out of 5. Would highly suggest.

MARA
3 days usando a aplicação
24 de novembro de 2023

100% super helpful.

Precision Textiles Inc.
11 days usando a aplicação
8 de setembro de 2023

The customer service is fantastic! We needed to make some tweaks, and the response time is super fast. It has been a great experience working with MOF folks.

Hadley Pottery
3 months usando a aplicação
7 de agosto de 2023

Great customer support. Had an issue but they were very responsive and resolved the problem right away. The app is working great and I have very specific forms on each variant. So far the way the form changes dynamically on a product has been great.

Rumi Lane