Magical Product Fees

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年6月11日

It's a nice app for adding a variant fee to Shopify products. When I had issues, they helped, even though it required me to hire a Shopify developer. You are doing wonderful.

The DoubleH
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年3月4日

Best thing about this app is the timely and helpful customer service. Both times I have had a question, the support team has answered it and/or fixed my concern quickly and with good explanation.
The app itself works well and is easy to customize.

Southern Belle Classic
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2024年4月22日

It helped us to charge deposit for returnable cans for the Dutch Market. We got great support from their team.

UNWRAPP
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:10日
2024年2月13日

Amazing support. Instant response times and fixed my small issues immediately.

Ireland introduced its Re-Turn scheme for cans and plastic drink bottles in February. I set this app up within an hour and was able to charge the deposit fees on in-scope cans and bottles from day 1.

Perfect solution for any recycling can or deposit scheme in any country. Works perfect for us here in Ireland. Highly recommended!!

Molloys Liquor Stores

Steenstripshop
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年4月11日

Funktioniert. Und was nicht funktioniert wird durch kostenlosen aber super guten und extrem schnellen Service passend gemacht und genau passend angepasst. Danke an Jeff!

Marktlust
ドイツ
2024年2月3日

Super helpful in setting this up. Thank you!

Sherwin Family Vineyards
2024年2月20日

Their percentage based fees are only for Shopify Plus stores and the fees are mandatory instead of optional. Truly a useless app.

Glass Half Full
アプリの使用期間:4分
2023年11月11日

Whereas another Shopify app store left us eating dust for a couple days waiting for promised and paid help while a deadline loomed, these guys jumped in right away and helped me get what we needed. Beware of the false support promises of others and please note when a company like this proves they will be responsive and go the distance to make sure their app works with your store. These few need to be rewarded with orders and are worthy of trust.

Shame on the others we wasted days with waiting for replies and promised help.

Beer Church Brewing Co.
編集日:2023年6月19日

The technical support provided by the application team is remarkably prompt and efficient. Their assistance in setting up our online store and integrating it with our point-of-sale system was amazing. Highly recommend this app to get those bottle deposits added.

Beau Dégât Bièrerie de Quartier