Magical Product Fees , 36 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de novembro de 2023

Whereas another Shopify app store left us eating dust for a couple days waiting for promised and paid help while a deadline loomed, these guys jumped in right away and helped me get what we needed. Beware of the false support promises of others and please note when a company like this proves they will be responsive and go the distance to make sure their app works with your store. These few need to be rewarded with orders and are worthy of trust.

Shame on the others we wasted days with waiting for replies and promised help.

Beer Church Brewing Co.
2 days usando a aplicação
3 de fevereiro de 2024

Super helpful in setting this up. Thank you!

Sherwin Family Vineyards
2 days usando a aplicação
31 de outubro de 2023

Jeff is so helpful and very responsive! Highly recommend.

TENNIS LADY
6 months usando a aplicação
13 de fevereiro de 2024

Amazing support. Instant response times and fixed my small issues immediately.

Ireland introduced its Re-Turn scheme for cans and plastic drink bottles in February. I set this app up within an hour and was able to charge the deposit fees on in-scope cans and bottles from day 1.

Perfect solution for any recycling can or deposit scheme in any country. Works perfect for us here in Ireland. Highly recommended!!

Molloys Liquor Stores
Irlanda
20 de fevereiro de 2024

Their percentage based fees are only for Shopify Plus stores and the fees are mandatory instead of optional. Truly a useless app.

Glass Half Full
30 de maio de 2023

Just installed and so far we are very happy with the app! Had a slight issue due to using an old theme, but they answered my email almost immediately and had everything resolved right away!

Hell On Wheels Performance Ltd.
Canadá
About 2 months usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2023

Support very fast and efficient when I needed some help setting up the app for my store. App does exactly what you want it to and works great.

Nuts To You
3 months usando a aplicação
1 de abril de 2023

We tried a couple of other apps, but it didn't suit out needs. This app works exactly how we needed it to add eco fees for our products.

Kinetic Wheels
Canadá
2 months usando a aplicação
17 de julho de 2023

It's good, and the support team are great. Works well, and the support team were patient in finding out my problem (self inflicted error with Flows). Good stuff!

Yau Brothers & Co Limited
Reino Unido
About 1 month usando a aplicação
5 de setembro de 2023

Seamless solution for state regulatory compliance. Outstanding tech support with installation and customization.

DataVision