Arvostelut (546)

• 7 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 22 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
13. toukokuu 2024

There was an issue with this app, but the support representative, Rashik, told us to find and fix it ourselves. High payment, poor support!

PlanToys USA
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 17. toukokuu 2024

Hi there! We'd like to help out where possible. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our Integrations team will take a further look.

9. heinäkuu 2024

perfect!!!!!

Sensa Vogue
Kypros
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
26. huhtikuu 2024

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. They cleverly hide the prices and overcharge for everything. In spite of disabling my account over a month ago and not using it - they have charged me $100 for last month - no reply from their end on the fraudulant charge

Terractive
Intia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
17. helmikuu 2024

Used Mailchimp for years. It's expensive but very helpful. With the ability to sync the users' activities on the website, it help to tag and classify users more effectively and accurately.

Quictent
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 21. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad it's making the ability to sync easier.

8. huhtikuu 2024

GUYS DO NOT waste your TIME! Very dissapointed, here it says for $20 plan you have up to 100,000 customers, when you instal the app it tells you you can only have 500 customers for $20 and send only 6000 emails at most a month! what a bs

Donald Trump Everything
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
25. helmikuu 2024

Terrible - it schedules some emails, but not others. Doesn't send the scheduled ones when they're required and also sends abandon carts emails when the customer has already made a purchase, despite all the flows being set up correctly. Would NOT recommend it.

The Weft
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 28. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for the details! We'd like to have our Support team take a look at this with you and see what's going on. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com with these details and they'll follow up.

14. helmikuu 2024

Contacted support to help change my audience for a sign up form.

They told me to delete the app and reinstall it.

Did that and since then I haven't been able to install the app.

Spent countless hour trying but finally they said contact Shopify.

I did and Shopify said the same.

If I knew Mailchimp customer support would say to delete and then I cant install, I wouldn't have......

Delay my email marketing by a ton.

2XSR
Kanada
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 15. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for these details. We've located your ticket number and we're passing along this feedback to the team to ensure a smoother experience in the future.

15. helmikuu 2024

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
Melkein 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 21. helmikuu 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.

31. maaliskuu 2024

Between the instructions on Shopify and MailChimp, setting up was fairly easy to do. MailChimp seems a little confusing to use because there are so many options available. Hopefully in time and with enough "playing" with it, I'll figure it all out and it the complexity will be a non-issue.

KitplaneEnthusiast
Noin 18 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 8. huhtikuu 2024

Hey there! If you need help learning more about the application, email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can help further.

15. helmikuu 2024

TERRIBLE product. Pages fail to load even after multiple refreshes. Content boxes in email template builder consistently don't respond. Can not even back up email template data. Customer support clueless and unhelpful.

Terra Powders
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 21. helmikuu 2024

Hey Terra, we're sorry to hear this experience. We wanted to check and see if clearing your browser's cache and cookies helps?