Kokonaisarvio
  • 7 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 22 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
13. marraskuu 2019

I can not install, I'm stuck. It says turn cookies off and then does nothing fter that.

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.

Silulo Online Store
Etelä-Afrikka
Noin 24 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 13. marraskuu 2019

Hi there, if you are running into browser issues loading ShopSync please follow this FAQ: https://support.shopsync.io/using-shopsync/syncing-information#troubleshooting-the-initial-sync.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, please reach out to support@shopsync.io.

10. tammikuu 2023

Sehr unzufrieden. Eine komplett überbewertete App. Kann fast nichts, support ist sehr inkompetent. Für alles muss man noch mal extra zahlen und selbst die normalsten Standart dinge sind kompliziert aufgebaut und unmöglich zu bearbeiten.

RePot
Saksa
Noin 20 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 10. tammikuu 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We value your input and would like to know more about your specific issues. We don't see any open questions in our support queue - could you please provide more details on what you found to be lacking in terms of functionality and what difficulties you had with the app? Also, could you let us know what you were hoping to accomplish and how we could have better met those needs? Please message us at ecommappsupport[at]mailchimp.com

Our goal is to provide our users with the best possible experience and we would appreciate any suggestions you may have for improvements. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, it is crucial to our ongoing efforts to improve.

14. toukokuu 2020

Have wasted HOURS of my life trying to set this up now. Very frustrating! No matter what i do this will not work. Try deleting cookies and cache, different browsers, different devices, incognito tabs, made a new mailchimp account, uninstalled and reinstalled shopsync many times now and nothing I do will allow me to sync my mailchimp.

TAJ Fabrications
Noin 18 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 27. toukokuu 2020

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review and it sounds like your issue may be related to a browser caching issue or just a temporary problem with Shopify's app store. We'd suggest clearing your cookies/cache or trying another browser entirely. If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at support@shopsync.io.

24. kesäkuu 2022

Mailchimp is a shady platform that provides little to no support when something goes wrong. After installing the app to my shopify and spending time trying to understand the platform, I've received a notice that suddenly I'm in violation for a reason they will not disclose. Then they kick you out. No app support, lack of transparency, and no empathy make this a solid "NO" from me.

Spike and Crown Studios
Noin 16 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
31. elokuu 2020

Not happy - the sync is just not working (waited for several hours and nothing was updated). I don't want to force a manual sync all the time just to get some data over into MailChimp. ShopSync has several articles and they outline that the sync can take up to 24 hours - based on whatever else is going on - but for testing and also in production if you have to wait for 24 hours before something shows up at the other end - and especially the manual/forced sync can take up to days or even weeks (according to some of the blogs) - that's not an application I would want to deal with.
I am currently testing ActiveCampaign for my EMail-Markting needs & integration with Shopify and that one looks a lot more promising to me .... just my 2 cents ...

GeezerGlide LLC
Noin 13 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 1. syyskuu 2020

Hi there, thanks for commenting. Syncing times depend on the number of customers, orders, and products in your store. It also depends on the volume impacting our infrastructure. If you have a large amount of data in your store, allocate plenty of time to allow for everything to complete. We will reflect on the progress of your sync on the app detail page. Please note, automations will not trigger during the sync process.

If you think the sync is stuck, hang tight, it's probably queueing up background processes that will eventually start pushing data. But, if you don't see movement to the progress bars after 24 hours feel free to reach out to us at support@shopsync.io.

Lastly, you don't need to keep your browser open during the sync process, everything works automatically in the background.
Let us know if you have any follow up questions, happy to help anytime.

29. huhtikuu 2020

Redirects me to page to set temporary cookie, which doesn't work. Other times says page can't be found. Tried deleting reinstalling and through Mailchimp account. Nothing worked.

Amber and Harmony
Noin 13 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 11. toukokuu 2020

25. toukokuu 2021

app is giving cache issue by mistake audience was coming which did not below to my store in mailchimp

Head2ToeEssentials
Noin 10 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
30. huhtikuu 2019

I uninstalled the App because it was nor working normally (didn't show the sync list option). Now I push on the "add app" button to install it again and Cannot install it. Shows "page not found" . Please help me with this issue to review the app

LadyMushroom
Chile
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 1. toukokuu 2019

23. huhtikuu 2019

For some reason, I am not able to connect the shopsync at all though I tried. Guess, it thinks I did.

Flatbed Press
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 23. huhtikuu 2019

Hi Flatbed Press, We're still actively getting stores installed, so it may be a temporary issue with Shopify's servers in certain locations.

Also, if you go to your apps listing page in Shopify, do you see it there? If so, you should be able to click and start the sync process. If not, maybe give it a try in another browser or machine; it could be a cookie or caching issue.

If you want to give it a retry later hopefully things will be resolved. Let us know if you have any follow up questions. Please contact us anytime at support@shopsync.io.

6. marraskuu 2020

One MAJOR issue: If one of your subscribed contacts makes a purchase and does not click the box to opt in for email marketing (and why would they, they're already subscribed?) then they get UNSUBSCRIBED from your list. Not acceptable. This is the only app I can find to sync/track revenue generation from my emails so I'd really like to use it, I'd even pay for it. OneSass makes an app that syncs my contacts without the whole unsubscribe fiasco, but they don't sync revenue data. ShopSync - PLEASE PLEASE fix this and you'll have my business. Tell me if/when you do!

Stonehouse California Olive Oil
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 12. marraskuu 2020

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We wanted to let you know that this behavior was patched on 10/12/20: https://shopsync.io/changelog.

Here is more information about it in our support area on how we handle those situations: https://support.shopsync.io/using-shopsync/syncing-information#subscribers-added-to-a-mailchimp-audience-prior-to-checking-out-in-your-shopify-store

If you're still having challenges with this after the update, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@shopsync.io.