Kokonaisarvio
  • 7 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 22 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
15. helmikuu 2024

TERRIBLE product. Pages fail to load even after multiple refreshes. Content boxes in email template builder consistently don't respond. Can not even back up email template data. Customer support clueless and unhelpful.

Terra Powders
Mailchimp vastasi 21. helmikuu 2024

Hey Terra, we're sorry to hear this experience. We wanted to check and see if clearing your browser's cache and cookies helps?

30. syyskuu 2023

Concerté cita telefónica para que me explicaran como funcionaba y como no hablo inglés me colgaron y no volví a saber de ellos.
He desinstalado la aplicación y me siguen cobrando.

Mi Maleta y Tú
Espanja
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. heinäkuu 2023

STAY AWAY!!! Go to another email service!!!! I am opening a brand new small business, which is why I chose to open my website with Shopify. I am new to all of this, so despite Mail Chimp's DISMAL ratings as a Shopify app, I decided to try them anyway. BIG MISTAKE! On my company IG, I advertised an email campaign launching tomorrow, so yesterday I decided to do a test run with the automation to make sure everything ran well, and their STUUUUPID AI software flagged my account for terms of use violations, which completely disabled the entire account. Literally the email had all of two paragraphs introducing the brand with my own proprietary photography and copy, and I only sent the test emails to myself and my husband. There's nobody to call, and their online chat is with a bot. So I wrote them emails, I opened a ticket, I did everything to fix it before the date I promised to subscribers. Twelve hours later, at midnight, I finally got a response from Evelyn, she sent me a series of questions demanding to know where I got my email addresses (again, the test run only had myself and my husband) and I have under 20 subscribers total, all of whom subscribed through my landing page on Shopify. My Shopify store isn't even open yet, and they demanded the website's private password to go in and make sure it's a real website? That's where we left off over TWELVE HOURS ago - my account is still suspended and I had to call of sick for work tomorrow so I can try and troubleshoot this, which will now include re-writing all of my email campaigns with a new provider. As a brand new small business owner, this is just.... shocking. A total nightmare. So, like I said, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! ANYWHERE else!!!

Mil Usos
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
1. heinäkuu 2023

Don't waste your time with this app, their platform is primitive, you spend hours configuring everything according to the instructions, you leave everything ready and supposedly approved, the time comes to send the email and they suspend your account, why didn't you tell me from the beginning that there was a problem? Now the solution is to write to customer service and ask someone to answer so they can tell you why they suspended what they had initially approved.

El Aviador Models
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. maaliskuu 2023

This app was hugely disappointing and has resulted in a lot of wasted hours. I transferred over to mailchimp as it was recommended to me, only to find so many hidden fees (e.g. trying to connect a simple landing page to my URL meant I needed to pay extra every month on top of what I already am going to be paying). When it came to email campaigns, the mobile version was extremely disappointing and a simple change (like including two products side by side) only worked for the desktop and not the mobile version (the mobile version instead would stack the products and make them look huge as well as make the writing appear either ridiculously small or abnormally huge) - the only way to change this I was told was to get it custom coded (spend money hiring a coder). It seems this app does not tailor to small businesses who do not have access nor can afford to hire someone to custom code all the time. Customer service was as helpful as they could be - which was to recommend we hire an expert every time. Totally disappointing, I now have to spend time going elsewhere and starting again. Would not recommend at all.

MALI Homeware
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
17 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 13. maaliskuu 2023

Hey there! Thank you for the feedback. Can you let us know the ticket number of your support interaction? We want to see if there are any other potential solutions.

12. huhtikuu 2023

2000 free subscribers now down to 500. You're now charging more then $40 CAN for what used to be a free service. How are small businesses suppose to survive?

Aide Bodycare
Kanada
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. helmikuu 2024

I HATE the way Mailchimp is pushing to authenticate domain AFTER I did it!

BeCozi
Mailchimp vastasi 21. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for the information here. If the domain is already authenticated, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Cached data could cause certain alerts to show again.

21. heinäkuu 2023

En Shopify me ha aparecido que esta aplicación NO SE ADMITE. En el soporte de Mailchimp no me han dado solución para incompatibilidad a pesar de que parece que la tengo actualizada.

PARIS/64
Espanja
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 18. elokuu 2023

¡Hola! Envíe un correo electrónico a ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com y nuestro equipo puede ayudarlo a determinar si hay problemas de compatibilidad.

13. helmikuu 2024

Full of problems that the support team are unable to resolve.

Caspian
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Mailchimp vastasi 14. helmikuu 2024

Hey Caspian, can you refresh the review with information about your interaction with our Support team? We want to be sure it's reviewed and followed up with accordingly.

13. heinäkuu 2023

The date never got uploaded. It kept taking me to my Shopify account but when I clicked on a button to set it up, it brought me back to this page.

Naho's Floral Design
39 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 18. elokuu 2023

Can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies? Cached data could be the issue here. If you're still seeing the data field not syncing, email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they can help troubleshoot with you.