Kokonaisarvio
  • 7 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 22 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
17. marraskuu 2023

Don't recommend. Mailchimp is always finagling with your email numbers. Spammers constantly sign up at my store. When I delete them, Mailchimp still counts them. It's complete nonsense. Way too expensive. Don't recommend at all.

GREAT DOG CO.
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 28. marraskuu 2023

We appreciate the review and we'd like to help. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can follow up and help with spam signups.

19. marraskuu 2023

I wish I knew how to use it

LK Boutique
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 28. marraskuu 2023

Hey there! Our team can help you understand how to get the most out of the integration. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.

14. helmikuu 2024

Contacted support to help change my audience for a sign up form.

They told me to delete the app and reinstall it.

Did that and since then I haven't been able to install the app.

Spent countless hour trying but finally they said contact Shopify.

I did and Shopify said the same.

If I knew Mailchimp customer support would say to delete and then I cant install, I wouldn't have......

Delay my email marketing by a ton.

2XSR
Kanada
Mailchimp vastasi 15. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for these details. We've located your ticket number and we're passing along this feedback to the team to ensure a smoother experience in the future.

10. helmikuu 2024

It is not helpful. It tells me my shop has been connected and only 1 subscriber. When I look at my shopify customers I have about 80 or more subscribers. There is no one to talk to.

Life Has Just Begun
Mailchimp vastasi 14. helmikuu 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look at this with you further. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.

26. kesäkuu 2023

I have 1600 subscribers in my list, so my Mailchimp is free. Once i added the integration, Mailchimp wants to charge me, even though my audience is less than 2000 subscribers. So I get an error that makes no sense. I have not gotten any value out of this, other than being able to add the products to the email campaigns, but they honestly look crappy and the product image does not import linked to the product, so i have to copy the link from the button. At this point i could have just done it myself. Waste of time. and now I have to pay $60+ to send an email that was free before... i just hope i m not also getting charged for the app

donatohelbling
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 29. kesäkuu 2023

Thank you for providing these details! We can connect you to our Support team so they can see what might be going on. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up with more details.

16. helmikuu 2024

Nos gustaría recibir más información de com aprovechar mejor esta integración.

Reviste
Chile
Mailchimp vastasi 21. helmikuu 2024

Unser Support-Team kann Ihnen bei der Integration helfen. Senden Sie eine E-Mail an ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com und unser Team wird Ihnen weitere Informationen zukommen lassen.

9. helmikuu 2024

Demasiado caro. Estás obligado a comprar una licencia mensual.

Rafo Tech
Chile
5. toukokuu 2019

When customers sign up to our email list the confirmation email goes to spam - this is a huge barrier to customers and there has been a dramatic customer retention drop off because of this :(

Snowboard Addiction
Kanada
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 6. toukokuu 2019

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review and wanted to reach back out. With the feature you’re describing it is outside the functionality of ShopSync, we don't have control over the confirmation email sent by Mailchimp.

If you're concerned about this feature, Mailchimp would be better suited to answer your questions. You can reach out to their excellent customer service team over at https://mailchimp.com/help/. You should be able to chat with them and take things from there.

Let us know if you have any follow up questions or visit our support area to learn more information about ShopSync.

Muokattu 29. huhtikuu 2019

Although others may be able to use this - it is a poor bandaid to fix the Mailchimp/shopify debacle. I could only download one of my four audience lists and when I tried to ShopSync no one answered my email (which is the only way to contact them.) I only gave it two stars just in case I'm missing something, but honestly I'm dumping ShopSync and Mailchimp as it's too much work and it doesn't work!

Erbanna
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 1. toukokuu 2019

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to reach out. We responded to your email that you sent on 3/24, perhaps it got caught up in your spam filter. I'm sorry we weren't able to link up.

As noted in our knowledge base: To avoid conflicts under the hood with Mailchimp, we do not recommend attaching multiple stores to one Mailchimp list.

We've spoken with their support team about this use-case in the past, and they've relayed there could be complications with automations and signup forms if there is more than one store attached to a list. However, you can attach multiple stores to multiple lists inside one Mailchimp account. The main thing to get right is a one-to-one relationship between a store and a list if that makes sense.

Let us know if you have any follow up questions, happy to help anytime. You may contact us at support@shopsync.io or visit support.shopsync.io for instant answers.

11. joulukuu 2021

Received an email saying "Your automations and data syncing will continue uninterrupted with the Mailchimp for Shopify integration", but when I checked today, the syncing had stopped at some point and as a result, people who had subscribed to my newsletter recently (Including Black Friday deals) had not received their newsletters. Disappointing to say the least.

Maarit Hänninen
Alankomaat
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 13. joulukuu 2021

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. We saw your review and we wanted to try to clarify the scenario you're experiencing. When the sync is initiated any subscriber at checkout will still receive an automation business as usual. Also, the sync was initiated on 12/11, and was completed in under 2 hours.

We'd like to troubleshoot further if you're missing a subscriber in your Mailchimp Audience. We'll be happy to investigate with you to see why any customer didn't receive an Automation. Can you drop us a note at mc4shopifysupport@mailchimp.com?