Kokonaisarvio
  • 7 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 22 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
22. marraskuu 2023

Creating templates can be difficult. This one template I created doesn’t allow me to put the name of the product underneath the picture and the picture placement is off

BTEE Cosmetics
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 28. marraskuu 2023

Our team can help you find the right template layout! Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our support team will review then follow up.

27. lokakuu 2023

good

Nova Hockey
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
22. helmikuu 2024

So far, it's pretty good. However I had to manually type my contacts from Shopify to export it to Mailchimp. So that could have been easier.

Beatta J Collection
Muokattu 11. toukokuu 2023

Love it so far hope nothing disappoints. Easy to use interface and great tools to meet your goals. i would definitely recommend to anyone!

Muscle Nerds Nutrition
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. kesäkuu 2023

My experience with Mail Chimp is great so far! Integrating it with my Shopify store is really easy and the interface is easy to navigate too

LuminaryLA
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. helmikuu 2020

I love MailChimp and I am glad to have ShopSync that allows me to continue using MC. Great app. great support. Highly recommend it

Daria Day
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. toukokuu 2019

Wow that was easy. Imported all contacts and Mailchimp still functions just like it did before. Only thing, I'm not sure if I remove the Mailchimp app or leave it. Great app! Saved me time & effort!

The Herbal Wei
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 20. toukokuu 2019

Hi there, thanks for your review. You'll want to remove the legacy 'Mailchimp for Shopify' app after ShopSync is installed to avoid conflicts under the hood with automations and e-commerce data.

Disconnecting is very easy and it's best done through the Shopify app store. After your automations are migrated, just follow these steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Apps
2. Locate the 'Mailchimp for Shopify' app, and click the garbage can.
3. Click delete and you're done!

28. toukokuu 2019

The app does what it says with quickly syncing your MailChimp account, but you will need to remake all of your automated/ongoing emails.

Aki-Home
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. kesäkuu 2019

Needed this since Shopify won’t connect to MailChimp. Connected to mailchimp and imported my customers. Got the job done.

Bodacious 10 Cosmetics
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 12. huhtikuu 2019

Smooth and easy transition. No issues. Glad I'm still able to use Mailchimp after all. Thank you ShopSync. Haven't been able to test all features yet except for Mailchimp integration and Discount Code sync which is why I only rated 4 stars but pretty sure I'll be giving it 5 stars once I have had a chance :-)

Fabric Romance
Irlanti
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Mailchimp vastasi 11. huhtikuu 2019

Most welcome! Anything we can do on our end to update the rating to be 5 stars? Let us know at support@shopsync.io, happy to help anytime.