Valutazione complessiva
3,2
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 58% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 22% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 4 novembre 2021

I had been using this app since it was Shop Sync when Shopify and Mailchimp split up. Suddenly this past Sunday 3979 contacts were deleted from my mailing list. I just discovered this tonight and they are telling me to make a new list and resync all the contacts. This does not fix the problem because all these contacts had already updated preferences about which emails to get and discovering this the night before I launch a project 7 years in the making has me fuming. I will be leaving Mailchimp, I had been a customer since 2008. All they are saying is we know this is unsettling. This is a bug on their end but the small businesses are paying the price. Total Garbage. I just want all my contacts back so I can export the list to a new company. The other thing I just realized is syncing the contacts again could cause some folks who have unsubscribed to get emails again, which then flags the account and causes more problems.

Club Duquette
Mailchimp ha risposto 18 novembre 2021

Hi Club Duquette, thanks for your patience while we researched your comments. By chance, did you have the old (Legacy) Mailchimp for Shopify app installed previously? If so, and it was deleted recently, that would've caused data to be "deleted" in Mailchimp. We realize the inconvenience and frustration this has caused and have made an update to the legacy application to eliminate this behavior going forward.
The good news is that resyncing your store using the new Mailchimp for Shopify integration should fix any missing data. We'll grab your customer's order information and opt-in preference and sync them with your Audience. Follow this guideline for set up: https://mailchimp.com/help/connect-shopify/. Please reach out to our support team anytime if you see anything different after a resync is completed and we will be happy to help!

11 aprile 2019

So far the transition has been smooth and reliable. Thank you for giving us the ability to keep our contacts from MailChimp.

Virginia Stone®
5 giugno 2019

This is a no-fuss app that does exactly what it says it will do. Check out our store at www.kansocollars.com if you want to see the app in action. We sell Swarovski crystal cat collars and this app saved our butts when Mailchimp left Shopify. We are very happy. Thank you.

Kanso Collars
15 aprile 2019

Like most people, I was astonished and outraged that Mailchimp would stop supporting their app. I was deep in the throes of despair, and in this dark hour I found this app and all hope was not lost.

This app is pretty much the same as the Mailchimp app. They get 5 stars because it is free, it saved us money, time, and it works.

Most of the 1 star reviews for this app are not justified. They are complaining about things that our their own fault. You can easily turn off double opt in. You need to pause all campaigns while the lists are syncing. Follow the instructions and you will be fine.

I have installed this on two stores and have had no issues.

Thank you for making this app!!!

littlegiantladder
14 maggio 2019

Wow that was easy. Imported all contacts and Mailchimp still functions just like it did before. Only thing, I'm not sure if I remove the Mailchimp app or leave it. Great app! Saved me time & effort!

The Herbal Wei
Mailchimp ha risposto 20 maggio 2019

Hi there, thanks for your review. You'll want to remove the legacy 'Mailchimp for Shopify' app after ShopSync is installed to avoid conflicts under the hood with automations and e-commerce data.

Disconnecting is very easy and it's best done through the Shopify app store. After your automations are migrated, just follow these steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Apps
2. Locate the 'Mailchimp for Shopify' app, and click the garbage can.
3. Click delete and you're done!

25 marzo 2019

I was very happy to find this app when Mailchimp pulled out of Shopify. I downloaded the app, followed the prompts and like magic my Mailchimp was connected and worked exactly the same. I created an email and sent it to my email list just like always. I am very happy to see a FREE offer as well. For a small business selling Mommy & Me Fashions this is very important. Thank you ShopSync. Very happy. Pamela, MomMeAndMore.com

MomMe and More
26 luglio 2020

Great app! Loved it, does the job without a hassle. Recommended for all mailchimp users.

Devoted
India
21 luglio 2023

En Shopify me ha aparecido que esta aplicación NO SE ADMITE. En el soporte de Mailchimp no me han dado solución para incompatibilidad a pesar de que parece que la tengo actualizada.

PARIS/64
Spagna
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Mailchimp ha risposto 18 agosto 2023

¡Hola! Envíe un correo electrónico a ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com y nuestro equipo puede ayudarlo a determinar si hay problemas de compatibilidad.

18 maggio 2019

Great app to maintain MailChimp integration. Followed the MailChimp tutorial to set it up ShopSync, and it worked like a charm. Imported the entire mail list with no issues. New signups are getting transferred over as soon as they arrive. Working great so far :)

Lounge Decor Plus
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 30 marzo 2019

Installed this after Mailchimp and Shopify fell out. It's been a totally seamless transition. Really pleased that what could have been really annoying and tricky turned out to be a breeze.

Slipstitch Ldn