Valutazione complessiva
3,2
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 58% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 22% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 novembre 2023

Creating templates can be difficult. This one template I created doesn’t allow me to put the name of the product underneath the picture and the picture placement is off

BTEE Cosmetics
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Mailchimp ha risposto 28 novembre 2023

Our team can help you find the right template layout! Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our support team will review then follow up.

27 ottobre 2023

good

Nova Hockey
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
22 febbraio 2024

So far, it's pretty good. However I had to manually type my contacts from Shopify to export it to Mailchimp. So that could have been easier.

Beatta J Collection
Mailchimp ha risposto 28 febbraio 2024

Hey Beatta! We'd like to get more details on this to see where we can improve. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com with additional information and they'll follow up.

Data modifica: 11 maggio 2023

Love it so far hope nothing disappoints. Easy to use interface and great tools to meet your goals. i would definitely recommend to anyone!

Muscle Nerds Nutrition
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 giugno 2023

My experience with Mail Chimp is great so far! Integrating it with my Shopify store is really easy and the interface is easy to navigate too

LuminaryLA
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 febbraio 2020

I love MailChimp and I am glad to have ShopSync that allows me to continue using MC. Great app. great support. Highly recommend it

Daria Day
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 maggio 2019

Wow that was easy. Imported all contacts and Mailchimp still functions just like it did before. Only thing, I'm not sure if I remove the Mailchimp app or leave it. Great app! Saved me time & effort!

The Herbal Wei
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Mailchimp ha risposto 20 maggio 2019

Hi there, thanks for your review. You'll want to remove the legacy 'Mailchimp for Shopify' app after ShopSync is installed to avoid conflicts under the hood with automations and e-commerce data.

Disconnecting is very easy and it's best done through the Shopify app store. After your automations are migrated, just follow these steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Apps
2. Locate the 'Mailchimp for Shopify' app, and click the garbage can.
3. Click delete and you're done!

28 maggio 2019

The app does what it says with quickly syncing your MailChimp account, but you will need to remake all of your automated/ongoing emails.

Aki-Home
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
18 giugno 2019

Needed this since Shopify won’t connect to MailChimp. Connected to mailchimp and imported my customers. Got the job done.

Bodacious 10 Cosmetics
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 12 aprile 2019

Smooth and easy transition. No issues. Glad I'm still able to use Mailchimp after all. Thank you ShopSync. Haven't been able to test all features yet except for Mailchimp integration and Discount Code sync which is why I only rated 4 stars but pretty sure I'll be giving it 5 stars once I have had a chance :-)

Fabric Romance
Irlanda
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Mailchimp ha risposto 11 aprile 2019

Most welcome! Anything we can do on our end to update the rating to be 5 stars? Let us know at support@shopsync.io, happy to help anytime.