Mailchimp: Email Marketing

• 評価の6%は3つ星です
  • 評価の5%は2つ星です
  • 評価の20%は1つ星です
2023年1月10日

Sehr unzufrieden. Eine komplett überbewertete App. Kann fast nichts, support ist sehr inkompetent. Für alles muss man noch mal extra zahlen und selbst die normalsten Standart dinge sind kompliziert aufgebaut und unmöglich zu bearbeiten.

RePot
ドイツ
アプリの利用期間:約20時間
Mailchimpが返信しました 2023年1月10日

Thank you for your feedback. We sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We value your input and would like to know more about your specific issues. We don't see any open questions in our support queue - could you please provide more details on what you found to be lacking in terms of functionality and what difficulties you had with the app? Also, could you let us know what you were hoping to accomplish and how we could have better met those needs? Please message us at ecommappsupport[at]mailchimp.com

Our goal is to provide our users with the best possible experience and we would appreciate any suggestions you may have for improvements. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, it is crucial to our ongoing efforts to improve.

2022年12月26日

It's the app everyone needs, its help me get more traffic since the day I start using it and me sells is a lot up

wasi.st
イスラエル
アプリの利用期間:7日
2022年11月29日

To save me time and look more professional, I need a good supply of email templates to choose from. I also need it to integrate with my Shopify. MailChimp was a bit of a disappointment. I found their app did not allow me the customization I need and their templates were not what I thought they would be. So far Wix has them beat and that's the app I was wanting to switch from.

Carol M Studio
アプリの利用期間:約6時間
2022年11月23日

I have been trying the past two days to integrate my shopify site with mailchimp. When trying to download the app it says "URL Not Found"

Cliodhna Doherty Art
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:2年弱
Mailchimpが返信しました 2022年11月23日

Hi again, we see your store is now connected and syncing as expected. Don't hesitate to get back in touch with us if you need any other help.
---
Hi there! Sorry you're having trouble we definitely want to help out.

Can you do us a favor and try to install the app again? We spotted something on the back end that may have caused this issue and has been resolved.

Also, be sure to clear your cookies/cache prior to the retry. Let us know if you have any additional problems and contact us at ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com.

Thanks!

2022年11月19日

professional and helpful! So far enjoying the app and looking forward to seeing how beneficial it will be for my business.

Skinny Birch Boutique + Market
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:1日
編集日:2022年12月6日

UPDATE 12-6-22: Received an answer via Mailchimp for Shopify Support (app developer team) and they tried to help us. They rolled out an update and after that our problem was solved! Now everything is running as normal: perfect and smooth :-) 11-09-22: We are running into a technical issue with customers optin into our newsletter. Mailchimp is telling us we need to get in contact with the Mailchimp app developer, but if we get in contact with them via the email (no other option??) we receive the following: Thanks for reaching out. The support team for Mailchimp for Shopify is currently offline. If you have specific how-to-use Mailchimp questions (setting up Campaigns, Pop-ups, Automations, etc.), the support team for those features is online 24/7, 7 days a week. You can reach out to them anytime via this support link. Otherwise, we'll be in touch when we're back in the office as soon as we can! Have a great day in the meantime. So NO SUPPORT and in the meantime we have a BIG issue, but no help!

Your Wishes
オランダ
アプリの利用期間:約2ヶ月
Mailchimpが返信しました 2022年11月9日

Hi there, we checked the support requests here at the app development team, and it looks like we replied to your initial question within a few hours. Perhaps our response went to spam? We want to help out with any questions you may have.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us at ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com, and we'll be happy to assist!

2022年10月20日

Glitch in app that can cause wildly inflated bill. Reported the issue to mailchimp who said there is no way to prevent shopify from unarchiving currently archived contacts. For us that meant a one day spike in the number of our active customers. That meant a bill that went from just over $100 a month to over $800 for a month. Watch out for this glitch or you may be overcharged yourselves.

BigTopShirtShop.com
アプリの利用期間:3年以上
Mailchimpが返信しました 2022年11月4日

Hey there. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue caused, and we can confirm that this is now fixed. We'd love to get this over to our Support team and credit your account. Get in contact with Mailchimp Support here: http://eepurl.com/icXljT

2022年10月4日

Was sollen diese preise? Was sollen diese preise? Was sollen diese preise? Was sollen diese preise?

Glitzermoment GmbH
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの利用期間:3分
Mailchimpが返信しました 2022年10月5日

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Die Nutzung unserer Shopify App ist kostenlos. Das Mailchimp-Konto selbst hat Preise, die Sie hier finden können. https://mailchimp.com/pricing/marketing/

2022年9月19日

The initial sync went really well. My contacts, products and transactions all connected successfully, which was a huge relief. Later I got stuck on syncing my tags from Shopify to Mailchimp. So far I've been working on it for a few hours and the Shopify tags still aren't showing up in MailChimp. I only have ~ 200 customers and maybe five tags so I wasn't expecting this to be so frustrating. Now MailChimp is running in slow motion and its very confusing whether sync is causing this or something else? When you select the tags in Shopify to sync to Mailchimp, there is no "save" button or "sync" indicator to show its working. Overall, I love Shopify and Mailchimp. Amazing, incredibly powerful products. But this tag sync issue has me stumped and I'm spending too much time trying to figure it out.

FlipFresh - Elevate Your Spices
アプリの利用期間:約3時間
2022年9月8日

Still Learning how to use it, but so far it has been great!! I hope to do some of the training soon, then start on my campaigns.

Skyway Minisplit Sales