Mailchimp: Email Marketing , 521件のレビュー

• 評価の7%は3つ星です
  • 評価の6%は2つ星です
  • 評価の22%は1つ星です
2024年1月20日

The app doesn't sync store data properly. Customer support said: "Just to be transparent, Because this is a 3rd party integration and was not built by Mailchimp, my troubleshooting abilities and knowledge will be limited." Are you serious Mailchimp? Remove this app from the store then.

tissuerecovery
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
Mailchimpが返信しました 2024年1月22日

Thank you for the details! We've got your ticket and we'll be sure our Support team follows up with further details.

2023年11月21日

dishonest and not worth it, lies about cancel anytime, you need to upgrade so you don't ended with spam emails and no real results

Rocket Comics
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年10月23日

I DO NOT RECOMMEND - I bought a mailing list and mail chimp automatically emailed everyone on the list to ask if they meant to subscribe !! Mail Chimp is meant to be working for me not against me and they would have had an unsubscribe option on y first offer I sent them. VERY DISAPPOINTING and I have now cancelled the subscription.

VeganChocolateCompany
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年1月4日

I tried my first template and after sending a couple of test emails and they banned me only 10 minutes in! Rubbish app.

Gijaru Workgear
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年11月3日

NO - They overbill and under deliver. The bigger you get the worse it is as they always push more services that you don't need and that don't work. You will NEVER speak to anyone in billing if there is error so good luck with that.

There text service is horrible and has poor delivery rates. You will be charged for everything too. You can see from others and not just me there was is archaic and they have poor support.

Toltrazuril Shop
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Mailchimpが返信しました 2023年11月8日

Our team can help look over the account with you and see what billing adjustments can be made. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up with more information.

2024年1月10日

I canceled my subscription and they still fully charged me after they say they wasn’t

ICONIC GRAPHICZ
アプリの使用期間:21日
Mailchimpが返信しました 2024年1月17日

Hey there! Our Billing team can help sort this out. Use our contact form and select "billing" from the drop down menu. You'll be prompted to provide your username and a summary of what's going on. https://mailchimp.com/contact/

2024年1月21日

most disgusting, making fool their customers. In adequate staff to resolve the problem

Cupid's Haven

CactusTCGstore
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Mailchimpが返信しました 2024年1月17日

Hey there! Our Support team can help with this. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can look into this further with you.

2024年2月25日

Terrible - it schedules some emails, but not others. Doesn't send the scheduled ones when they're required and also sends abandon carts emails when the customer has already made a purchase, despite all the flows being set up correctly. Would NOT recommend it.

The Weft
Mailchimpが返信しました 2024年2月28日

Thank you for the details! We'd like to have our Support team take a look at this with you and see what's going on. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com with these details and they'll follow up.

2024年2月15日

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
Mailchimpが返信しました 2024年2月21日

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.