Algemene beoordeling
  • 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 22% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 januari 2024

I'm getting started slowly but find it easy to navigate. I recognize the possibilities are endless. I look forward to growing and improving my business with Mailchimp. Thank you!

Knox Mountain Pottery Works LLC
7 maanden gebruiken de app
20 januari 2024

The app doesn't sync store data properly. Customer support said: "Just to be transparent, Because this is a 3rd party integration and was not built by Mailchimp, my troubleshooting abilities and knowledge will be limited." Are you serious Mailchimp? Remove this app from the store then.

tissuerecovery
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Mailchimp heeft geantwoord 22 januari 2024

Thank you for the details! We've got your ticket and we'll be sure our Support team follows up with further details.

12 januari 2024

Extremely expensive for what you are getting. Very limited amount of contact/emails able to send on basic plans. Would not recommend.

irwinfitness
18 dagen gebruiken de app
17 november 2023

Don't recommend. Mailchimp is always finagling with your email numbers. Spammers constantly sign up at my store. When I delete them, Mailchimp still counts them. It's complete nonsense. Way too expensive. Don't recommend at all.

GREAT DOG CO.
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Mailchimp heeft geantwoord 28 november 2023

We appreciate the review and we'd like to help. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can follow up and help with spam signups.

22 november 2023

Creating templates can be difficult. This one template I created doesn’t allow me to put the name of the product underneath the picture and the picture placement is off

BTEE Cosmetics
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Mailchimp heeft geantwoord 28 november 2023

Our team can help you find the right template layout! Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our support team will review then follow up.

6 november 2023

Not the best for very small business. The up charge for additional email blocks is where they get you. Looking to leave them asap. Paying twice as much as I would be happy with for my usage.

lukewessman
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Mailchimp heeft geantwoord 8 november 2023

Hey there! Our team can help look over the account with you and discuss cost saving measures. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up.

23 oktober 2023

I DO NOT RECOMMEND - I bought a mailing list and mail chimp automatically emailed everyone on the list to ask if they meant to subscribe !! Mail Chimp is meant to be working for me not against me and they would have had an unsubscribe option on y first offer I sent them. VERY DISAPPOINTING and I have now cancelled the subscription.

VeganChocolateCompany
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
21 november 2023

dishonest and not worth it, lies about cancel anytime, you need to upgrade so you don't ended with spam emails and no real results

Rocket Comics
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
19 december 2023

Es una excelente integración son Shopify, me permite enviarle promociones a mis clientes y mantenerlos informados.

Soluciones para Plagas Urbanas y Agrícolas
Mexico
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
3 november 2023

NO - They overbill and under deliver. The bigger you get the worse it is as they always push more services that you don't need and that don't work. You will NEVER speak to anyone in billing if there is error so good luck with that.

There text service is horrible and has poor delivery rates. You will be charged for everything too. You can see from others and not just me there was is archaic and they have poor support.

Toltrazuril Shop
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Mailchimp heeft geantwoord 8 november 2023

Our team can help look over the account with you and see what billing adjustments can be made. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up with more information.