Recensies (539)

• 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 22% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 april 2024

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. They cleverly hide the prices and overcharge for everything. In spite of disabling my account over a month ago and not using it - they have charged me $100 for last month - no reply from their end on the fraudulant charge

Terractive
India
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
8 april 2024

GUYS DO NOT waste your TIME! Very dissapointed, here it says for $20 plan you have up to 100,000 customers, when you instal the app it tells you you can only have 500 customers for $20 and send only 6000 emails at most a month! what a bs

Donald Trump Everything
24 dagen gebruiken de app
3 juni 2024

Not synching and we are having to do a ton of stuff manually since the platforms aren't 'talking' to each other.

The Little Coterie Shop
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Mailchimp heeft geantwoord 6 juni 2024

Hey there! Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can help look into what's going on.

15 februari 2024

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Mailchimp heeft geantwoord 21 februari 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.

15 februari 2024

TERRIBLE product. Pages fail to load even after multiple refreshes. Content boxes in email template builder consistently don't respond. Can not even back up email template data. Customer support clueless and unhelpful.

Terra Powders
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Mailchimp heeft geantwoord 21 februari 2024

Hey Terra, we're sorry to hear this experience. We wanted to check and see if clearing your browser's cache and cookies helps?

14 februari 2024

Contacted support to help change my audience for a sign up form.

They told me to delete the app and reinstall it.

Did that and since then I haven't been able to install the app.

Spent countless hour trying but finally they said contact Shopify.

I did and Shopify said the same.

If I knew Mailchimp customer support would say to delete and then I cant install, I wouldn't have......

Delay my email marketing by a ton.

2XSR
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Mailchimp heeft geantwoord 15 februari 2024

Thank you for these details. We've located your ticket number and we're passing along this feedback to the team to ensure a smoother experience in the future.

22 februari 2024

So far, it's pretty good. However I had to manually type my contacts from Shopify to export it to Mailchimp. So that could have been easier.

Beatta J Collection
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Mailchimp heeft geantwoord 28 februari 2024

Hey Beatta! We'd like to get more details on this to see where we can improve. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com with additional information and they'll follow up.

31 maart 2024

Between the instructions on Shopify and MailChimp, setting up was fairly easy to do. MailChimp seems a little confusing to use because there are so many options available. Hopefully in time and with enough "playing" with it, I'll figure it all out and it the complexity will be a non-issue.

KitplaneEnthusiast
Ongeveer 18 uur gebruiken de app
Mailchimp heeft geantwoord 8 april 2024

Hey there! If you need help learning more about the application, email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can help further.

10 februari 2024

It is not helpful. It tells me my shop has been connected and only 1 subscriber. When I look at my shopify customers I have about 80 or more subscribers. There is no one to talk to.

Life Has Just Begun
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Mailchimp heeft geantwoord 14 februari 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look at this with you further. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.

18 januari 2024

I'm getting started slowly but find it easy to navigate. I recognize the possibilities are endless. I look forward to growing and improving my business with Mailchimp. Thank you!

Knox Mountain Pottery Works LLC