Mailchimp: Email & SMS , 528 avaliações

Avaliação geral
3,3
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 58% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 22% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
25 de fevereiro de 2024

Terrible - it schedules some emails, but not others. Doesn't send the scheduled ones when they're required and also sends abandon carts emails when the customer has already made a purchase, despite all the flows being set up correctly. Would NOT recommend it.

The Weft
Austrália
About 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Mailchimp 28 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for the details! We'd like to have our Support team take a look at this with you and see what's going on. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com with these details and they'll follow up.

16 de fevereiro de 2024

I HATE the way Mailchimp is pushing to authenticate domain AFTER I did it!

BeCozi
Questão respondida por Mailchimp 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for the information here. If the domain is already authenticated, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Cached data could cause certain alerts to show again.

15 de fevereiro de 2024

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
Questão respondida por Mailchimp 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.

13 de fevereiro de 2024

Full of problems that the support team are unable to resolve.

Caspian
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por Mailchimp 14 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey Caspian, can you refresh the review with information about your interaction with our Support team? We want to be sure it's reviewed and followed up with accordingly.

14 de fevereiro de 2024

Contacted support to help change my audience for a sign up form.

They told me to delete the app and reinstall it.

Did that and since then I haven't been able to install the app.

Spent countless hour trying but finally they said contact Shopify.

I did and Shopify said the same.

If I knew Mailchimp customer support would say to delete and then I cant install, I wouldn't have......

Delay my email marketing by a ton.

2XSR
Canadá
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Mailchimp 15 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for these details. We've located your ticket number and we're passing along this feedback to the team to ensure a smoother experience in the future.

18 de fevereiro de 2024

I'd like to have more control over the collections that appear

Bridge Books
África do Sul
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Mailchimp 21 de fevereiro de 2024

We appreciate the feedback! We'd like our Support to connect with you about the feedback. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com so our team can take another look at this with you.

15 de fevereiro de 2024

TERRIBLE product. Pages fail to load even after multiple refreshes. Content boxes in email template builder consistently don't respond. Can not even back up email template data. Customer support clueless and unhelpful.

Terra Powders
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Mailchimp 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey Terra, we're sorry to hear this experience. We wanted to check and see if clearing your browser's cache and cookies helps?

17 de fevereiro de 2024

Used Mailchimp for years. It's expensive but very helpful. With the ability to sync the users' activities on the website, it help to tag and classify users more effectively and accurately.

Quictent
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Mailchimp 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad it's making the ability to sync easier.

10 de fevereiro de 2024

It is not helpful. It tells me my shop has been connected and only 1 subscriber. When I look at my shopify customers I have about 80 or more subscribers. There is no one to talk to.

Life Has Just Begun
About 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Mailchimp 14 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look at this with you further. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.

4 de março de 2024