Data sync and sales tracking
Sync customer data and purchase history from Shopify to MailerLite, and track new sales revenue generated from your MailerLite campaigns.
Grow your subscriber list with custom pop-ups that encourage visitors to sign up for your newsletters and promotions.
Build stronger relationships and encourage repeat business by sending customers highly-relevant emails triggered by their recent purchases.
Su MailerLite Email Marketing
MailerLite is a marketing tool that makes it super easy to design beautiful newsletters and set up automated e-commerce campaigns to help you grow your business.
Stay connected with your customers, promote new products and win back lost sales. MailerLite offers the same advanced tools and integrations of other email tools, yet they manage to keep it simple, inexpensive and fun to use for people of all skill levels.
MailerLite’s award-winning 24/7 customer support staffed with real people is always ready to answer your questions and help you succeed with email marketing.
And the best part – you can start using MailerLite now with a Forever Free plan, which includes up to 1,000 unique subscribers. MailerLite is used by more than 1,000,000 customers globally. Most of them are small businesses like you.
MailerLite makes it easy for you to:
- Sync your Shopify customers and newsletter subscribers to your MailerLite account.
- Store all your customer data from Shopify, like Email Address, Name and order information.
- Automatically create segments in your MailerLite subscriber group based on the data from Shopify, such as First-time Customers, Customers with 0 Purchases, High-spending Customers ($500 and more), Repeat Customers (5 times and more), High-spending Repeat Customers, etc.
- Track revenue and see how your emails directly affect sales so you can optimize your email content to sell more.
- Import all your product details from Shopify in seconds. Images, links, and text are integrated directly into MailerLite’s drag & drop newsletter builder.
- Send your customers automated messages and offers that are triggered by their recent purchase behaviors.
- Set up abandoned cart emails to re-engage customers who leave their carts without making a purchase.
- Create free landing pages and pop-ups to help you grow subscribers, feature new products and sell more.
MailerLite Anti-Spam Policy and Approval Process
MailerLite allows you only to send permission-based emails. This means that everyone on your subscriber list must opt-in to receive emails from you.
All new MailerLite accounts go through an Approval Process where you have to provide some details about your business and how you collect subscribers. One of the requirements is to provide your business website domain, which you can verify with an email.
Si integra con
Guarda l'app in azione
Scopri come funziona l'app in un esempio di negozio.Visualizza l'esempio di negozio
Le recensioni più recenti
Absolute criminals. After they verified my emails and subscribers and then after 2 weeks of use they then asked for an upgrade. When I questioned why an upgrade they cancelled my account.
I think this should be an awesome app, but however I was rejected because it mentioned that my account doesn't comply with their terms or community standards which I am not sure why? They should give a deeper rationale before rejecting someone automatically using their own algorithms. It will be great if someone on their end can approve the rejection and add on a detail reason why it is being rejected and what can be done to enroll a potential customers before an email is sent out. I will update or delete my review if I got a proper reason why it is rejected... or at least a solution for me to be onboarded to their services...
Risposta dello sviluppatore
Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us. I would love to hear a bit more from you about this and get some details from your end, so I can dive into our history and figure this out together. Could you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org?
Dasavena Granola Gourmet
I have been using Mailerlite for a couple of months and I am very satisfied with this app. I had some doubts at the beginning because of multiple bad reviews, however Mailerlite has outperformed all of the other mailing apps I also tried. I would totally recommend this app to anyone who is just starting. I began with the free account and it worked perfectly. After reaching 1,000 subscribers I had to upgrade to $15 per month.