Recensies (22)

Amazing

Jack Of Spades
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
9 oktober 2023

Great tool and amazing customer service!

L'Occitane Poland
Polen
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
3 maart 2019

Great app! Works perfect on our store :) Easy to setup and fast support if help is needed! I can recommend this app 100%

buah
Duitsland
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 28 januari 2020

I was test trying a few dealer/ store locator map apps and this one was the best one I found for the price point. There is a lot of customization you can do, and the customer support is quick, clear, and helpful. I would definitely recommend this app.

Naish USA
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
24 juni 2021

Great support from Andreas, thank you for fixing the issue with our map. The support team was very responsive and helpful.

Lawrence & Mayo
India
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
5 mei 2023

The app functions perfectly for our rapidly growing company, and Andreas is ELITE in providing customer support and assisting with most anything needed. I can not recommend this app strongly enough.

Snack House Foods®
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
3 januari 2021

Amazing support! needed to tweak something in the code and they replied to me really fast and provided me with very easy guide.
Wonderful app that answers my needs to create a Store Locator.

Saphira
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
5 juni 2023

The map works perfectly, and the customer support was extremely responsive and helpful.

Osena Spiked Coconut Water
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 20 februari 2019

Great App! Does just as advertised.
The costumer service is incredible. Highly recommend Maps by Develic.

19|FIFTIES Classic Men's Grooming
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
23 februari 2019

customer support was beyond amazing!! setup was really easy! this was by far the most pleasant experience I ahve ever had dealing with an App company! Thank you Andreas

Apple Dabs
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app